• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: you 'settle' why?

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
    Its all OPs fault.

For opening a bait thread i mean.
    ok
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
      I'm working on it bro...
      Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..this is strictly off the books ok.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

This is true,
        But i do think sinning and being evil are two different things right,.

You cant compare the two right ?
        yea two different things but can come hand in hand too

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
          Ukthi, with all due respect I understand where you are coming from, and perhaps im just in one of those days where I feel like being a pain and seeing the world for the sorrowful place it is, but the heart is made by Allah swt, for Allah swt.

We are so deep in our sorry tumult and heedlessness of the dunya that we fail to recognise the reason why we are here on earth, you really trust your heart to guide you to another beautiful soul; If you do masha'Allah.....I simply do not trust myself or my heart anymore, only Allah. Only Allah...............
          Sometimes you have to let your heart lead you.....
          Even if it's leading you to a place you never planned to be in.... Let your dreams be bigger than your fears; your actions speak louder than your words and
          your faith be stronger than your feelings...
          Trust your heart.....
          .......Let fate decide
          “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..this is strictly off the books ok.
            What's off the books? I don't know what you're talking about. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Comment

What's off the books? I don't know what you're talking about. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
              Whatever you are working on ...

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Whatever you are working on ...
                *taps nose* say no more, son. Say no more.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
                  Sometimes you have to let your heart lead you.....
                  Even if it's leading you to a place you never planned to be in.... Let your dreams be bigger than your fears; your actions speak louder than your words and
                  your faith be stronger than your feelings...
                  Trust your heart.....
                  .......Let fate decide
                  [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] go get the UF supply of fairy dust, we've found the new UF fairy (not sure who the last one was but anyway).

Okay, no more derailing...let me go find a polygamy thread.

Comment

[MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] go get the UF supply of fairy dust, we've found the new UF fairy (not sure who the last one was but anyway).
                    Its on re-order......
                    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                      :salams

say you prefer a taller girl just because I dunno you're rather tall. but you decide to meet the shorter girl anyway because in your mind 'as long as she's practicing and has good character Alhamdulillah, we can't get everything'

are you going to be satisfied with her in terms of looks? since height or maybe skin color, weight whatever has an effect on your attraction. won't it cause problems in the future for you that she is lacking one of these things that you decided to settle for anyways?

Height is only one of the things which creates physical attractiveness, it's a whole set of things.... I can't think of someone refusing someone else in advance just for her height (I mean, I know it happens but really it's so non-sense to me).

Then physical attractiveness is not enough and that person would need to look at other things as well.

But refusing to know someone just for a physical imperfection, well, none is perfect. It should not be a major issue and that person should be given at least the possibility to introduce him/herself.

I wouldn't consider a problem physical imperfection. I wouldn't care even if the person would have major physical problems. He should be given the right to introduce himself and let you know who is he and why he wants to know you.

Attractiveness is a whole set of things, very personal and subjective.

Comment

Working...
                      X