Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are any men excited/hope to have children?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Re: Are any men excited/hope to have children?

    Are there any women not overly excited about having kids?

    Comment


    • #77
      Re: Are any men excited/hope to have children?

      Originally posted by caspianbound View Post
      Do guys get excited and become hopeful for children too? I'm only in high school, but from my experience guys don't really seem to like kids. When I get older, I want to marry a man who is looking forward to being a father and is anxious (in a good way, not a scared way) to have kids!! Just curious to know if they actually exist, haha. Any of you guys like that? Any age, doesn't matter.
      Yes ofc marriage is for kids .. Procreation , keeping urself chaste and someone to make u chai ... These are called the 3M's of Marraige
      The Prophet (saw) advised to: “Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

      Comment


      • #78
        Re: Are any men excited/hope to have children?

        Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
        Yes ofc marriage is for kids .. Procreation , keeping urself chaste and someone to make u chai ... These are called the 3M's of Marraige
        I don't think the point of marriage is having kids.

        Comment


        • #79
          Re: Are any men excited/hope to have children?

          Originally posted by Jade Vine View Post
          I don't think the point of marriage is having kids.
          it is def one of the main big reason along with companionship. what is the point of marriage to u

          Comment


          • #80
            Re: Are any men excited/hope to have children?

            Originally posted by Jade Vine View Post
            Are there any women not overly excited about having kids?
            Yes. Im not overly excited.

            Comment


            • #81
              Re: Are any men excited/hope to have children?

              :inlove:

              Click image for larger version

Name:	9f3239c99298a8723ac0f403a4d8fbb8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	10763672

              Comment


              • #82
                Re: Are any men excited/hope to have children?

                I personally disagree? Of course, I don't mean literally excited like a child on Eid or something. I generally mean if they're open to having children, or hope to have them in the future. (It's probably dumb replying to a disabled account...but i wonder why it's disabled...)

                Comment


                • #83
                  Re: Are any men excited/hope to have children?

                  Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                  :inlove:

                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]85000[/ATTACH]
                  lool that's a cute pic

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Re: Are any men excited/hope to have children?

                    yeah most guys tend not to care much until they get a wife...

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Re: Are any men excited/hope to have children?

                      Yes.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Re: Are any men excited/hope to have children?

                        Originally posted by caspianbound View Post
                        Do guys get excited and become hopeful for children too? I'm only in high school, but from my experience guys don't really seem to like kids. When I get older, I want to marry a man who is looking forward to being a father and is anxious (in a good way, not a scared way) to have kids!! Just curious to know if they actually exist, haha. Any of you guys like that? Any age, doesn't matter.
                        Bismallah, assalamu alaikum wa rahamatullahi wa barakatuh ukhti. when I was about 19 I really wanted to have kids and when my wife and I met she already had a 4 year old boy. we are now expecting our 8th child Alhamdulillah and he is due in early October. I am very proud to be a father and am blessed to have so many children. this will be our last child because my wife is at very high risk of dying during child birth. our last child was meant to be our last one but Allah has willed us one more. the Dr will tie my wifes tubes because of the risk to her life.
                        BismAllah. Slave of Allah swt forever Forever a slave of Allah swt

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Re: Are any men excited/hope to have children?

                          I've heard when males learn they are going to be a father, they get really happy/excited and they start to brighten up with a big smile.
                          https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

                          Ephemeral reader

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X