Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are any men excited/hope to have children?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are any men excited/hope to have children?

I didn't expect so many boys to prefer daughters? from my experience, boys were always waaay more preferred and girls weren't ideal. at least that's the way it seemed to be for my dad! 0:

Comment

I'd love to have daughters to spend, love, and worry about (and sons to carry the family name)

Just hope my daughters don't find themselves in an unfortunate place to rip some hearts out. :(
      Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

I really want a daughter because I don't have a sister. I always wanted one.

You see here's the thing right. I think about how amazing it is to have children and the smiles and the laughter and how cute they are but at the same time I think negatively about how they will turn out when their older will they end up running away with some girl or some guy or end up being a drug addict. I guess I would like to have children but at the same I have doubts. Too much pressure

Comment

Originally posted by Basil_1 View Post
          I really want a daughter because I don't have a sister. I always wanted one.

You see here's the thing right. I think about how amazing it is to have children and the smiles and the laughter and how cute they are but at the same time I think negatively about how they will turn out when their older will they end up running away with some girl or some guy or end up being a drug addict. I guess I would like to have children but at the same I have doubts. Too much pressure
          Inshallah, together with your wife you'll be able to raise good children one day. :)

Comment

Originally posted by caspianbound View Post
            Inshallah, together with your wife you'll be able to raise good children one day. :)
            That's if I get married.

Comment

Originally posted by Basil_1 View Post
              That's if I get married.
              Precisely :D

Comment

No way. Kids are way too much work and responsibility. Plus what if you raise them wrong...then its a huge sin. Better to just not have kids. Allah will give you the same reward regardless.

Comment

Yes when they all reach a certain age (basically when they have matured) a lot of them become eager to have kids

Not being rude but men do mature a lot slower than women and when they're still at school of course they won't want kids because they are still kids themselves. I always find that they become more eager for children after becoming uncles to their siblings kids

Comment

Originally posted by Vitriolic_Sage View Post
                    No way. Kids are way too much work and responsibility. Plus what if you raise them wrong...then its a huge sin. Better to just not have kids. Allah will give you the same reward regardless.
                    tell that to ur future wife see how she takes it and if she agrees...

Comment

No, never wanted kids. An infertile woman or a woman who have no problem getting an IUD, mirena or implanon etc would be my first preference over someone who wants kids.

Comment

Yes, I want children. I'm worried about having daughters, seems like it's harder to protect them from fitan and from rapists for example if they were to go imitate kuffar and hang out in shady areas, night clubs, showing too much etc., whereas boys don't have that kind of issue, you don't see guys wearing mankinis to town getting hit on by women lol. Plus from my experience, men are more work-oriented, and I fought really hard to get a lot of knowledge and skill, it would be a shame if it would go to waste when I can teach kids who think this stuff I do is fun, but girls aren't usually into it, guys are.
                        Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
                          Guys want kids when they get married. My husband loves and adores kids but he wasn't overly excited when he found out I was pregnant and I think that's because I got pregnant way too quick
                          Erm......eeeerr.....my phones ringing brb.
                          Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

I definitely want children someday inshallah, but I don't fantasize or day dream about having them.

Comment

Originally posted by caspianbound View Post
                              Do guys get excited and become hopeful for children too? I'm only in high school, but from my experience guys don't really seem to like kids. When I get older, I want to marry a man who is looking forward to being a father and is anxious (in a good way, not a scared way) to have kids!! Just curious to know if they actually exist, haha. Any of you guys like that? Any age, doesn't matter.
                              how old are you?

there is a huge difference between boys and men you know, their respective opinions reflect their experience in/of life
                              sigpic

Comment

only if i get a return receipt after they pass the cuddle age.

Comment

Working...
                                X