Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are any men excited/hope to have children?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are any men excited/hope to have children?

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
    That's because before marriage men don't think about kids. They only start to think about kids when they are married
    Interesting...:hypnotysed:

Comment

Originally posted by caspianbound View Post
      How young 0:

Haha, well from some of the comments, you'll probably want to when you're a bit older or when you get married (if you haven't already)? Hmm, is it not really as in not being excited or interested in having them, or just plain out don't want kids at all?
      I'm 22.

I just don't get excited at the thought of having children. For a single man of my age that's pretty normal. Sometimes I think it'd be really nice to have a daughter, but for the most part...meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
        I'm 22.

I just don't get excited at the thought of having children. For a single man of my age that's pretty normal. Sometimes I think it'd be really nice to have a daughter, but for the most part...meh.
        Ah, I see :> well, Inshallah one day you'll get married and maybe have a daughter and your life will be "really nice"! :D

Comment

Originally posted by caspianbound View Post
          Ah, I see :> well, Inshallah one day you'll get married and maybe have a daughter and your life will be "really nice"! :D
          :insha:

Comment

Excited to have daughters? Yeaaah fam

Sons? Not so much

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post

Sons? Not so much
              Why?
              Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Why?
                Because i want litle pwincesses and buy them fairy clothes and watch them grow up into amazing, modest muslimahs :D

Just not feeling it for sons... Dont know whY

Comment

Because i want litle pwincesses and buy them fairy clothes and watch them grow up into amazing, modest muslimahs :D

Hmm. Seems like a lot of guys on here are more excited for daughters than sons! I don't mind either, but tbh I think about what's it like to have a son more than I do of a daughter

Comment

I love kids, although they don't like it when I hold them :/
                    Guys are not as expressive as girls I guess.
                    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

so it seems the men on here want girls and the women here want boys. interesting.

Comment

Lol cute MashAllah different with us here Alhamduillah my husband said he would be happy with anything but when we found out it was a boy he was excited when I asked why he's like

"For a girl you're always worrying 24/7 about her. For a boy it's a little less and besides now I have a little man with me who's gonna look up to me and wanna go where ever I go."
                        Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by hassaan561 View Post
                          so it seems the men on here want girls and the women here want boys. interesting.
                          For me that has to deal with people in my culture always putting women down for having a lot of girls. Even if you have one boy that's good but if you have no boys they'll always talk about you. My sister in law has 3 daughters now. When someone asked me what she had given birth to (when she gave birth to her third daughter) and I told them she has given birth to a girl they actually winced as if it was a physical pain to here that she has given birth to another girl.

Comment

For me that has to deal with people in my culture always putting women down for having a lot of girls. Even if you have one boy that's good but if you have no boys they'll always talk about you. My sister in law has 3 daughters now. When someone asked me what she had given birth to (when she gave birth to her third daughter) and I told them she has given birth to a girl they actually winced as if it was a physical pain to here that she has given birth to another girl.
                            thats their problem. i feel we're moving away from that sort of mentality. a lot of people in my family are having daughters and no one has a problem with it. and a lot of men on here would love to have a daughter including me so theres that. times are a changin

Comment

Originally posted by hassaan561 View Post
                              thats their problem. i feel we're moving away from that sort of mentality. a lot of people in my family are having daughters and no one has a problem with it. and a lot of men on here would love to have a daughter including me so theres that. times are a changin
                              Alhamduillah. Really I think it's just the culture and the fact that the boy carries the last name

Comment

Sons? Not so much

Haha you my twin bruv?

Agree with you although I don't mind either, just prefer daughters.

Comment

Working...
                                X