Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are any men excited/hope to have children?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are any men excited/hope to have children?

Do guys get excited and become hopeful for children too? I'm only in high school, but from my experience guys don't really seem to like kids. When I get older, I want to marry a man who is looking forward to being a father and is anxious (in a good way, not a scared way) to have kids!! Just curious to know if they actually exist, haha. Any of you guys like that? Any age, doesn't matter.

Re: Are any men excited/hope to have children?

Guys want kids when they get married. My husband loves and adores kids but he wasn't overly excited when he found out I was pregnant and I think that's because I got pregnant way too quick
    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by caspianbound View Post
      Do guys get excited and become hopeful for children too? I'm only in high school, but from my experience guys don't really seem to like kids. When I get older, I want to marry a man who is looking forward to being a father and is anxious (in a good way, not a scared way) to have kids!! Just curious to know if they actually exist, haha. Any of you guys like that? Any age, doesn't matter.
      Of course I'm excited to be a father! That's a dream come true.

I'd love to have me some cute little daddy's girls running around in the house and little soldiers who I can train to be great leaders when they grow older insha'Allah. :)

May Allah bless us with pious families and righteous children

Comment

Are any men excited/hope to have children?

Why wouldn't anyone be excited about their future munchkins.
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

i wasn't excited nor thought about it in my early 20s while in school but after my nikah in mid 20s i got excited and looked forward to it especially after seeing my wife's baby pictures and told her several times i am excited to have one of those of our own. so i think guys might not care or think about it when they're younger but when they start thinking about marriage etc then they do get excited. but not everyone likes kids. now every time i see a kid i imagine what my baby would look like and cant wait to have one and think of all the stuff to do together. i specifically want a girl but will be happy with a boy too.

also noticed guys want girl and women want boys...is that true for u guys? i know its true for me.
          Last edited by hassaan561; 18-07-16, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Lol maybe? Personally, I don't care what gender I get. But my father and mother always liked boys, haha. ESPECIALLY my father...

Comment

Ohh, cool. Glad to know that deadbeat dads aren't the only types of dads out there....... :l

Comment

5 sons 2 daughters inshallah

Comment

Why are u asking men only
                  Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Well am not interested in having kids.
                    I rather be hated by everybody else, but loved by Allah. Than be loved by everybody else and hated by Allah.

Comment

Of course.

Comment

Because I've heard lots of stories of women wanting to get married and have kids!! just never heard that from men at all. And in the future I'm interested in marry a man who wants to be a father. I have a kind of bad mentality that most guys don't really care for kids or havng a proper relationship with their wives :( So I'm just trying to let myself see otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by caspianbound View Post
                          Because I've heard lots of stories of women wanting to get married and have kids!! just never heard that from men at all. And in the future I'm interested in marry a man who wants to be a father. I have a kind of bad mentality that most guys don't really care for kids or havng a proper relationship with their wives :( So I'm just trying to let myself see otherwise.
                          That's because before marriage men don't think about kids. They only start to think about kids when they are married
                          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

To be honest...not really. Maybe cause I'm still pretty young.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                              To be honest...not really. Maybe cause I'm still pretty young.
                              How young 0:

Haha, well from some of the comments, you'll probably want to when you're a bit older or when you get married (if you haven't already)? Hmm, is it not really as in not being excited or interested in having them, or just plain out don't want kids at all?

Comment

Working...
                              X