No announcement yet.

Put your mother in the same situation.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Put your mother in the same situation.

Originally posted by lilOlympi View Post
    Hmmm.. He is not saying just that though.. he is saying that is all you should see in it.. because that is all it is..

You just supported his answer.
    You see Marriage from your own perspective, let me respond to your little one, two, three, regarding my life.

1. My mother is in banking, I know how to count my money and budget, that is the reason I have over $10k in cash, and several thousand dollars in my bank account with my own money and I am only 18, That is why I wear Yeezy's, Why I drive a $40k car, Why I wear Designer clothes. I pay for it all, I do not need nobody else help.
    Well you do need your parent's help since I doubt you earned that money yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
      [MENTION=138578]birdmanrots[/MENTION]
      yes?

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post
        Well just to clear it up, my post is saying that if the Messenger of Allah :saw: said the best joy this dunyah can offer is that of a righteous wife, it does not make sense to then say that no one will ever be "satisfied" with their wife, and women this, women that. Women are potentially the best joy in life, so how can they then be associated wholesale with all the negativity we see on the forum? That is my point, so I am disagreeing with those who have been saying all the negative things we've been seeing here as of late and am informing people that Islam's stance on the matter is clear, and nothing can stand against that. So when users here see the toxic posts we get on here sometimes, they should know that these viewpoints have no grounding in Islam.
        Agreed

Comment

Working...
        X