• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hassaan561
    replied
    Re: Is not being experienced a problem

Originally posted by aynina View Post
    Yea true
    all i can say is next time use ur brain and heart to find the person. you should be able to tell why he wants to marry u and u can even ask him what he likes about u or why he wants to marry u. but at the end of the day there will never be a guarantee thats why we do our part and leave the rest to god. don't let ur experience scare u or think negatively about other men. its not healthy nor true. and love takes time. in beginning u can "like" each other but i wouldnt call it love. u marry them because u like them and because they have a lot of good things to offer that are tangible and non tangible.

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
    It appears that Eid Biriyani has filled you with wisdom...
    You shoot often enough eventually you'll hit something. :up:

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

im so done with this
    Call me fat..then we're done.

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    The first part of your comment just refers to haram relationships from what I can tell...how can a guy be telling a girl he loves her when they don't know each other? The second part of your comment is just an assumption on your part and it's a poor one at that. When two people come together when they don't know each other, there is no love present...how can there be, they don't know each other and have no time for feelings to develop! So for all you or anyone else can know maybe it's all just lust.

Look at character and deen and you'll be fine.
    It appears that Eid Biriyani has filled you with wisdom...

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied

Originally posted by hassaan561 View Post
    no u dont need to have past relationship experience to know difference between love and lust. he should be mature and know what marriage is and not only marry u for ur looks. when i was married that was my first relationship and if someone asked me why i wanted to marry her i would tell them many reasons that made perfect logical sense (her looks, personality, her religion, family, educated etc).

there are some men who only care about looks but they're not very serious and it will show when ur talking to them. same way there are women who only marry because of age or family pressure and not think what marriage actually is and the responsibilities etc. or they might only marry u for ur money and when thats gone so is the "love". it goes both ways.
    Yea true

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied

The first part of your comment just refers to haram relationships from what I can tell...how can a guy be telling a girl he loves her when they don't know each other? The second part of your comment is just an assumption on your part and it's a poor one at that. When two people come together when they don't know each other, there is no love present...how can there be, they don't know each other and have no time for feelings to develop! So for all you or anyone else can know maybe it's all just lust.

im so done with this

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

My point was that muslim boys always tell hirls they love them etc when they are just having feelings of lust, but they feel some kinda way toward a girl so they think its love and so break the girls heart as the lust feelings go away, men who have had relationships know the difference between lust and love, and so they can tell when something is real or not, thats what i tried to say

Leave a comment:

• hassaan561
    replied

My point was that muslim boys always tell hirls they love them etc when they are just having feelings of lust, but they feel some kinda way toward a girl so they think its love and so break the girls heart as the lust feelings go away, men who have had relationships know the difference between lust and love, and so they can tell when something is real or not, thats what i tried to say
    no u dont need to have past relationship experience to know difference between love and lust. he should be mature and know what marriage is and not only marry u for ur looks. when i was married that was my first relationship and if someone asked me why i wanted to marry her i would tell them many reasons that made perfect logical sense (her looks, personality, her religion, family, educated etc).

there are some men who only care about looks but they're not very serious and it will show when ur talking to them. same way there are women who only marry because of age or family pressure and not think what marriage actually is and the responsibilities etc. or they might only marry u for ur money and when thats gone so is the "love". it goes both ways.

Leave a comment:

• ~Umar~
    replied

Oh no you didn't.

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
    boys* ...you need to marry a man next time Inshallah...
    A good Muslim man would never do that......bad men/boys do things like that...look at that marriage bandit thread where the man married and divorced 30+ women.......you sisters just need to be more smart about it and get yourself a decent wali...
    Yea true we're way too naive

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied

Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
    With regards to born-Muslims, if the relationship was serious then he would marry her. If he's not willing to marry her then that girls just entertainment. It's not like them two can have a functioning relationship without marrying one another. It's all be operating in secret so family and other people don't find out.

But non-Muslims do have the concept of a serious relationship without marriage. They move in together and cohabit and have kids etc. all without marriage.
    Yes exactly and sometimes after a month they breakup bc they realise the feelings were lust and not live, and some stay together for years bc they felt love, now thats what i meant to say with they will be able to distinguish between the 2 feelings whereas men without a past confuse the 2

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

boys* ...you need to marry a man next time Inshallah...
    A good Muslim man would never do that......bad men/boys do things like that...look at that marriage bandit thread where the man married and divorced 30+ women.......you sisters just need to be more smart about it and get yourself a decent wali...

Leave a comment:

• Khalid b. Walid
    replied

Does everyone here think that people with a jahiliyya only fool around? Do you not stop to think they might have had serious relationships....
    With regards to born-Muslims, if the relationship was serious then he would marry her. If he's not willing to marry her then that girls just entertainment. It's not like them two can have a functioning relationship without marrying one another. It's all be operating in secret so family and other people don't find out.

But non-Muslims do have the concept of a serious relationship without marriage. They move in together and cohabit and have kids and lived like a married couple all without a marriage contract. So I can understand this taking place amongst non-Muslim.
    Last edited by Khalid b. Walid; 09-07-16, 10:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied

What's serious relationships got to do with anything? You were in one do you know what love is, does your husband??? I've not been reading 99% of the posts so I have little idea of what this thread is about but after just reading your OP now I really think you are way off the mark.

Leave a comment:

• Ya'sin
    replied

Originally posted by quark View Post
    Yeah never admit fault, no matter how ridiculous and incorrect your views are, just keep strong and stubborn!
    so?

:1popcorn:

that's your opinion, do you want to play ping pong?

I'll give you two minutes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X