• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allah's_Servant
    replied
    Re: Is not being experienced a problem

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    I don't know about that. I think if she just had a bunch of casual flings it'd be way worse. Especially if zina was involved.
    What exactly is a casual fling? Wouldn't the same apply to men? Like I'm very suspicious of men who have had girlfriends. Because I don't feel like I could trust him in the marriage I feel like I would always be checking his phone to see if he's chit chatting with womne

Leave a comment:

• Sabertooth
    replied

Aren't the reasons why many men want a virgin wife the same reasons why many women wont accept polygamy?

(Just a thought)

Leave a comment:

• peras1
    replied

All of these problems are because women don't have good walis. They think they know what is good for them but are clueless.

Leave a comment:

• patient believer
    replied

A girl who dates around is a whore. Period.

If it makes you feel better, men who date around are no better.

I'm obviously not talking about those who repented and are currently chaste.
    we should all concentrate on our own sins and let that distract us from name calling and harsh judgement. Our duty is to only advice and not look down upon them. Why call the woman that name yet not give similar name to the man who doea exactly the same?

Leave a comment:

• Stoic Believer
    replied

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
    No sugar coating it huh?

I think men care more about if a woman dated because we know women are more emotionally attached so the guy may fear that she is still emotionally attached to one of the guys she dated.
    I don't know about that. I think if she just had a bunch of casual flings it'd be way worse. Especially if zina was involved.

Leave a comment:

• Allah's_Servant
    replied

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    Doesn't it also expose her poor judgement, which is a bigger issue to come to terms with. Her still being emotionally attached just exacerbates the issue.
    Maybe but I mean it's not like men are free from this. I feel like men are even more prone to date than women are. But I feel like people judge the woman more harshly than the men

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
    No sugar coating it huh?

I think men care more about if a woman dated because we know women are more emotionally attached so the guy may fear that she is still emotionally attached to one of the guys she dated.
    Doesn't it also expose her poor judgement, which is a bigger issue to come to terms with. Her still being emotionally attached just exacerbates the issue.

Leave a comment:

• Allah's_Servant
    replied

No sugar coating it huh?

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied

[MENTION=104777]This[/MENTION]e who feel superior to reverts; who was the first to ever say he was better then someone else??

Leave a comment:

• Dinobot
    replied

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
    I vouch for some users claiming about the guy's ego thing attached to his partner and her past.

Had a classmate who told me when she first met her boyfriend and went on a date (non practicing cultural Muslims) you'd expect the guy to ask her what she's doing, what does she study, what are her interests and all that. Instead, the 1st thing the guy asked, "so... how many guys you been with before me?"and " how long have yall been together?" "Cuz..i just wanna know"

This was a really shy guy who was apparently too shy to talk her because it's his first, but boy he had to guts to pry on her history like he's entitled tk.

Not the first time she gets asked this, but by her previous exes too. Lol

I guess it's indeed a ego thing...
    I don't know what's worse. The clown boy friend or her casually talking about exes

Leave a comment:

• I See You
    replied

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
    yeah I can read. Thanks for recognising one useful skill htat I have. I feel I need to give myself a :applause:

points read, taken and understood. comprende, bucchee
    Now work on the spellings lol

Leave a comment:

• Muslima London
    replied

Originally posted by I See You View Post
    If you are reading and you are good at reading, then read and accept only those which has Islamic grounds.

This is an example of you reading and accepting just anything rubbish and claiming it to be the majority.

Lemme tell you something, a virgin brother/sister who've acquired basic sharia/general knowledge, have had good upbringing and is a great learner/observer then he/she is everything that could blossom a marriage which you thought only people with "pasts" had......in the past.
    yeah I can read. Thanks for recognising one useful skill htat I have. I feel I need to give myself a :applause:

points read, taken and understood. comprende, bucchee

Leave a comment:

• Stoic Believer
    replied

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
    Dont speak about sisters like that , even if she does such filth.Those nasty **** n3ed your dua . For all you know you do sins which they can never think of .
    Also revefts who had past is often excused , but born Muslims who had a past but repetened is called names. They should be treated equally because Allah can wipe both of their sins .

Leave a comment:

• Dinobot
    replied

Originally posted by peras1 View Post
    The majority of us Muslims will never marry a non virgin. Either get with the program or get left behind. I dont give a crap about their iman or how much better you think they are then born muslims. We men will never go and marry someone who had one night stands. Even kuffar have these standards.

I would rather marry a non hijabi then someone who lost her virginity in haram whether they are born muslims or revert.
    Heh peras killing it as usual

Leave a comment:

• nudgetheputri
    replied

Don't understand why Muslim guys who care about that bother dating. All you'll get is nasty tarts who've been with multiple men.
    It's pretty common for cultural Muslims to get into BGR over and over again. It's so normal the whole school pretty much knows this like celebrity gossip.

As for their parents, on the other hand... thats somethin else

Leave a comment:

Working...
X