X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is not being experienced a problem

Originally posted by aynina View Post
    :salams

Im sorry guys but I'm totally serious about the title. I have a slight suspicion this will be closed or removed, but i have to figure this out its been occupying my mind for the longest time.

So basically i have this feeling that muslim boys/men misinterpret their sexual desires as love. For example they want to satisfy their desire and because of that, they think they are in love with a certain girl but they are not. They're just sexually frustrated and their nafs trick them into thinking the first girl that crosses their path is the love of their lives,and they marry the girl. But then after their desire is satisfied, they realise the girl isnt even close to compatible, and they are unhappy in marriage and everything goes downhill from there.

I feel like this is the cause of many failed marriages. And i feel like if a man is experienced through jahiliyya, they have more respect for woman and they actually know how to treat a woman decently. I haven't been disrespected as much by kuffar/reverts as i have been disrespected by muslim men in my life, and it upsets me how many muslim guys expect nudity, inappropriate speech, etc. while kuffar or reverts are way more respecting.

Whats the solution for inexperienced men? Im totally serious whats the solution? I dont see marriage as a solution because they can't provide for a wife, they dont have responsibility, and even though they think they can pull it off, once they jump into it they realise after 2 months they made a mistake.
    Seriously what is the problem/cause here? And what can we do about it??
    Not necessarily the cause of failed marriages. Marriages fail for all kinds of reasons. But, if men (or women) interpret sexual desires for love, then that will lead to a lack of commitment to the marriage, and yes that could lead to divorce.

People need to be educated about how to proper treat someone and communicate through their problems. They shouldn't get married with the first woman they see; they should have some sense and put some thought into it.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
      i don't mind the tv's and radio's ...

but u could die of simple diseases or have to get amputated for simple ailments for which u can eat disprin nowadays.

and did i mention u had to go poo poo in the fields cause the bathroom wasn't invented yet?
      never heard of that. what's that?
      '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
        Tell him to see a prostitute before marriage then wow what a hard to solve problem.
        Idk why you so angry at me tbh
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
          Wow.

Yeahhh this thread might not have been the best idea.
          Can you imagine our mothers or grandmothers engaging in such discussions? Subhanallah. And this is an "Islamic" forum as well.

This is precisely why I say I would rather live in a 3rd world country in my local village where my offspring won't be polluted by such disgusting behavior to the point where it has become the mainstream mind state of Muslims in the West as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
            Wow.

Yeahhh this thread might not have been the best idea.
            To clarify, I was talking about marriage with the last part, not something haram. Anyways...

Comment

Originally posted by bismillaah View Post
              because women are above that. we don't deal with issues men have. alhamdulilaah
              sorry to break it to you but you must be living in a bubble...

Comment

Originally posted by peras1 View Post
                Can you imagine our mothers or grandmothers engaging in such discussions? Subhanallah. And this is an "Islamic" forum as well.

This is precisely why I say I would rather live in a 3rd world country in my local village where my offspring won't be polluted by such disgusting behavior to the point where it has become the mainstream mind state of Muslims in the West as well.
                Stop being overly dramatic.

It has to do with Marriage. If you're too uncomfortable, then avoid the thread.
                Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

This is tame. There is much much worse stuff on social media. Most of it said by hijabies. And if you think that is bad, they quote ayat of quran in their tweets without any sense of irony

Comment

oh come on peras1,

it's not mainstream. this is an anonymous forum - you'll get all sorts on here.
                    'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                    Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                    علي الحبشي

Comment

• Re: Is not being experienced a problem

Originally posted by Akhūka View Post
                      tbh the premise of this thread is basically just generalization. I think you'll find that the problem with whatever handful of brothers you've extrapolated from is not that they feared Allah with regards to certain sins, but that they had deficiencies in other aspects of their characters. So your thread should be about avoiding marrying brothers with those deficiencies.

In any case, if you want to single out specific sins that you want your spouse to have committed, that's your choice and your problem, but then you'll have to live with the consequences. I'd be worried about the barakah in a marriage where the potential spouses sins were considered a bonus (which is essentially the same as viewing having disobeyed Allah as being favorable).
                      Haha seriously why are people now angry at me saying i wanna marry a guy thats promiscuous subhanAllah idk if you wanna misunderstand or i just mistyped stuff. A revert isnt a sinner, and i wasnt saying a non virgin is better then a virgin, i was asking where the problem of these guys lies and what they can do about it, and as far not matrying these men goes?, how do you know hes not like that?
                      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

This is precisely why I say I would rather live in a 3rd world country in my local village
                        Are you chained to your computer or what else is stopping you from leaving?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinobot View Post
                          This is tame. There is much much worse stuff on social media. Most of it said by hijabies. And if you think that is bad, they quote ayat of quran in their tweets without any sense of irony
                          what do you want them to do?
                          ignore an important part of their identity (being Muslim) as if it doesn't exist or influence their ideas.
                          'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                          Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                          علي الحبشي

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                            Haha seriously why are people now angry at me saying i wanna marry a guy thats promiscuous
                            That's quite literally what you said you wanted to do tbh.

Comment

u'd also be extremely racist among other things then.

Comment

Pfft you asked the question..!

Comment

Working...
                                X