• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aynina
    replied
    Re: Is not being experienced a problem

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    :wswrwb:

It doesn't have to do with being inexperienced or misinterpreting desires as love. In fact, I'd be worried about those who are experienced.

But, regardless, the cause of this is lack of knowledge.
    You mean the knowledge of experience without the experience?

Leave a comment:

• Silent being
    replied

I want to be the first to comment.

I dunno really.... You make sense somehow but they're many 'inexperienced' brothers out there who make good husbands

Let's wait for those informative and ridiculous comments.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

:wswrwb:

It doesn't have to do with being inexperienced or misinterpreting desires as love. In fact, I'd be worried about those who are experienced.

But, regardless, the cause of this is lack of knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    started a topic Is not being experienced a problem

Is not being experienced a problem

:salams

Im sorry guys but I'm totally serious about the title. I have a slight suspicion this will be closed or removed, but i have to figure this out its been occupying my mind for the longest time.

So basically i have this feeling that muslim boys/men misinterpret their sexual desires as love. For example they want to satisfy their desire and because of that, they think they are in love with a certain girl but they are not. They're just sexually frustrated and their nafs trick them into thinking the first girl that crosses their path is the love of their lives,and they marry the girl. But then after their desire is satisfied, they realise the girl isnt even close to compatible, and they are unhappy in marriage and everything goes downhill from there.

I feel like this is the cause of many failed marriages. And i feel like if a man is experienced through jahiliyya, they have more respect for woman and they actually know how to treat a woman decently. I haven't been disrespected as much by kuffar/reverts as i have been disrespected by muslim men in my life, and it upsets me how many muslim guys expect nudity, inappropriate speech, etc. while kuffar or reverts are way more respecting.

Whats the solution for inexperienced men? Im totally serious whats the solution? I dont see marriage as a solution because they can't provide for a wife, they dont have responsibility, and even though they think they can pull it off, once they jump into it they realise after 2 months they made a mistake.
    Seriously what is the problem/cause here? And what can we do about it??
Working...
X