X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is not being experienced a problem

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    The first part of your comment just refers to haram relationships from what I can tell...how can a guy be telling a girl he loves her when they don't know each other? The second part of your comment is just an assumption on your part and it's a poor one at that. When two people come together when they don't know each other, there is no love present...how can there be, they don't know each other and have no time for feelings to develop! So for all you or anyone else can know maybe it's all just lust.

Look at character and deen and you'll be fine.
    It appears that Eid Biriyani has filled you with wisdom...
    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      im so done with this
      Call me fat..then we're done.

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
        It appears that Eid Biriyani has filled you with wisdom...
        You shoot often enough eventually you'll hit something. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Yea true
          all i can say is next time use ur brain and heart to find the person. you should be able to tell why he wants to marry u and u can even ask him what he likes about u or why he wants to marry u. but at the end of the day there will never be a guarantee thats why we do our part and leave the rest to god. don't let ur experience scare u or think negatively about other men. its not healthy nor true. and love takes time. in beginning u can "like" each other but i wouldnt call it love. u marry them because u like them and because they have a lot of good things to offer that are tangible and non tangible.

Comment

Working...
          X