X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is not being experienced a problem

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    No he would not...if he's fooling around all he knows is lust.
    Does everyone here think that people with a jahiliyya only fool around? Do you not stop to think they might have had serious relationships....
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      Don't worry about them, some are just offended.

Don't worry people of UF, you STAY the way you are- don't get any ideas, you will not be less 'wanted' if you aren't experienced.

Know that there are men out there that have intelligence and treasure marriage without the zinaa bina in the history :zzz: . Don't worry you will find the right man just make sure there is a male family member there throughout the process and be strong.

Don't start telling him that you'll wash up after him- be firm. Be strong, you are a very good obedient type of woman from the posts I read here. Make sure you make it clear what you expect from him. Strive to be like the mother of the believers :RAA: even though we can't be like them, they are our role models and they were respected.

Put your trust in Allah not on a man's past experience because that will only put doubts in your head and you will always question him and be too busy making him happy. It will be a distraction in your marriage.

All the best sister, may Allah bless you with a pious, caring, dutiful man-Ameen
      Aw thanks sister thats really kind, may Allah hive you the same and better sis Ameen
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        Yeah never admit fault, no matter how ridiculous and incorrect your views are, just keep strong and stubborn!

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Does everyone here think that people with a jahiliyya only fool around? Do you not stop to think they might have had serious relationships....
          What's serious relationships got to do with anything? You were in one do you know what love is, does your husband??? I've not been reading 99% of the posts so I have little idea of what this thread is about but after just reading your OP now I really think you are way off the mark.

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
            Yeah never admit fault, no matter how ridiculous and incorrect your views are, just keep strong and stubborn!
            so?

:1popcorn:

that's your opinion, do you want to play ping pong?

I'll give you two minutes
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

What's serious relationships got to do with anything? You were in one do you know what love is, does your husband??? I've not been reading 99% of the posts so I have little idea of what this thread is about but after just reading your OP now I really think you are way off the mark.
              My point was that muslim boys always tell hirls they love them etc when they are just having feelings of lust, but they feel some kinda way toward a girl so they think its love and so break the girls heart as the lust feelings go away, men who have had relationships know the difference between lust and love, and so they can tell when something is real or not, thats what i tried to say

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

With regards to born-Muslims, if the relationship was serious then he would marry her. If he's not willing to marry her then that girls just entertainment. It's not like them two can have a functioning relationship without marrying one another. It's all be operating in secret so family and other people don't find out.

But non-Muslims do have the concept of a serious relationship without marriage. They move in together and cohabit and have kids and lived like a married couple all without a marriage contract. So I can understand this taking place amongst non-Muslim.
                Last edited by Khalid b. Walid; 09-07-16, 10:22 PM.

Comment

My point was that muslim boys always tell hirls they love them etc when they are just having feelings of lust, but they feel some kinda way toward a girl so they think its love and so break the girls heart as the lust feelings go away, men who have had relationships know the difference between lust and love, and so they can tell when something is real or not, thats what i tried to say
                  boys* ...you need to marry a man next time Inshallah...
                  A good Muslim man would never do that......bad men/boys do things like that...look at that marriage bandit thread where the man married and divorced 30+ women.......you sisters just need to be more smart about it and get yourself a decent wali...
                  Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
                    With regards to born-Muslims, if the relationship was serious then he would marry her. If he's not willing to marry her then that girls just entertainment. It's not like them two can have a functioning relationship without marrying one another. It's all be operating in secret so family and other people don't find out.

But non-Muslims do have the concept of a serious relationship without marriage. They move in together and cohabit and have kids etc. all without marriage.
                    Yes exactly and sometimes after a month they breakup bc they realise the feelings were lust and not live, and some stay together for years bc they felt love, now thats what i meant to say with they will be able to distinguish between the 2 feelings whereas men without a past confuse the 2

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                      boys* ...you need to marry a man next time Inshallah...
                      A good Muslim man would never do that......bad men/boys do things like that...look at that marriage bandit thread where the man married and divorced 30+ women.......you sisters just need to be more smart about it and get yourself a decent wali...
                      Yea true we're way too naive

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Oh no you didn't.

Comment

no u dont need to have past relationship experience to know difference between love and lust. he should be mature and know what marriage is and not only marry u for ur looks. when i was married that was my first relationship and if someone asked me why i wanted to marry her i would tell them many reasons that made perfect logical sense (her looks, personality, her religion, family, educated etc).

there are some men who only care about looks but they're not very serious and it will show when ur talking to them. same way there are women who only marry because of age or family pressure and not think what marriage actually is and the responsibilities etc. or they might only marry u for ur money and when thats gone so is the "love". it goes both ways.

Comment

The first part of your comment just refers to haram relationships from what I can tell...how can a guy be telling a girl he loves her when they don't know each other? The second part of your comment is just an assumption on your part and it's a poor one at that. When two people come together when they don't know each other, there is no love present...how can there be, they don't know each other and have no time for feelings to develop! So for all you or anyone else can know maybe it's all just lust.

Look at character and deen and you'll be fine.

Comment

The first part of your comment just refers to haram relationships from what I can tell...how can a guy be telling a girl he loves her when they don't know each other? The second part of your comment is just an assumption on your part and it's a poor one at that. When two people come together when they don't know each other, there is no love present...how can there be, they don't know each other and have no time for feelings to develop! So for all you or anyone else can know maybe it's all just lust.

Look at character and deen and you'll be fine.
                              im so done with this

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by hassaan561 View Post
                                no u dont need to have past relationship experience to know difference between love and lust. he should be mature and know what marriage is and not only marry u for ur looks. when i was married that was my first relationship and if someone asked me why i wanted to marry her i would tell them many reasons that made perfect logical sense (her looks, personality, her religion, family, educated etc).

there are some men who only care about looks but they're not very serious and it will show when ur talking to them. same way there are women who only marry because of age or family pressure and not think what marriage actually is and the responsibilities etc. or they might only marry u for ur money and when thats gone so is the "love". it goes both ways.
                                Yea true

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
                                X