X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is not being experienced a problem

Originally posted by noobz View Post
    shut up tubby ... how many junaids do you know in real life?
    Ah brother Junaid.

I was expecting thou

Originally posted by zantz View Post
    Hi 5!

Huuhhhh:)
    Hi 6!

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      Look peras,i dont care about the act of zina and thats not what its about, they would know if theyre own feeling toward a woman is sexual or love, it doesnt affect me if they have experience but it would make it easier on themselves to recognise their own feelings because they would know from the past, can u stop making me sound like a materialistic centered woman
      Do you really think a guy that fools around is the respecting type and that he would know about his "feelings"? C'mon sister you are only showing your own naivety here.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
        well if u have reported it like i told you then it would have been closed.
        I did you Pakistani and I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT DID IT the last time I checked

I am disappointed at some of you, why didn't you CLICK the report button?

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
          Ah brother Junaid.

I was expecting thou

Hi 6!

Jun, come on son look at the time...off you go, straight to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            I did you Pakistani and I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT DID IT the last time I checked

I am disappointed at some of you, why didn't you CLICK the report button?

I did report it Junaid, go back and check....
            Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
              I'm afraid you lack the experience.
              Explain
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Do you really think a guy that fools around is the respecting type and that he would know about his "feelings"? C'mon sister you are only showing your own naivety here.
                He would know the difference between love and lust
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Jun, come on son look at the time...off you go, straight to bed.
                  Fatty it's not even maghrib here

Comment

Explain
                    life experience sister...don't worry...you gained some...don't know which thread is worse...this one or my black lives matter one...

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                      I did report it Junaid, go back and check....
                      after it reached 10 pages asifa

*outta
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Even if he knows it is lust, he will still let thta part overcome/control him so he is still in a lose lose situation....halal relationship FTW

Comment

No he would not...if he's fooling around all he knows is lust.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                            after it reached 10 pages asifa

*outta
                            Junaid...I was getting getting through to anyina...how did I know it would escalate...forgive me Jun?

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                              Fatty it's not even maghrib here
                              Oh no you didn't.

Comment

Look peras,i dont care about the act of zina and thats not what its about, they would know if theyre own feeling toward a woman is sexual or love, it doesnt affect me if they have experience but it would make it easier on themselves to recognise their own feelings because they would know from the past, can u stop making me sound like a materialistic centered woman
                                Don't worry about them, some are just offended.

Don't worry people of UF, you STAY the way you are- don't get any ideas, you will not be less 'wanted' if you aren't experienced.

Know that there are men out there that have intelligence and treasure marriage without the zinaa bina in the history :zzz: . Don't worry you will find the right man just make sure there is a male family member there throughout the process and be strong.

Don't start telling him that you'll wash up after him- be firm. Be strong, you are a very good obedient type of woman from the posts I read here. Make sure you make it clear what you expect from him. Strive to be like the mother of the believers :RAA: even though we can't be like them, they are our role models and they were respected.

Put your trust in Allah not on a man's past experience because that will only put doubts in your head and you will always question him and be too busy making him happy. It will be a distraction in your marriage.

All the best sister, may Allah bless you with a pious, caring, dutiful man-Ameen

Comment

Working...
                                X