X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is not being experienced a problem

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
    I vouch for some users claiming about the guy's ego thing attached to his partner and her past.

Had a classmate who told me when she first met her boyfriend and went on a date (non practicing cultural Muslims) you'd expect the guy to ask her what she's doing, what does she study, what are her interests and all that. Instead, the 1st thing the guy asked, "so... how many guys you been with before me?"and " how long have yall been together?" "Cuz..i just wanna know"

This was a really shy guy who was apparently too shy to talk her because it's his first, but boy he had to guts to pry on her history like he's entitled tk.

Not the first time she gets asked this, but by her previous exes too. Lol

I guess it's indeed a ego thing...
    Don't understand why Muslim guys who care about that bother dating. All you'll get is nasty tarts who've been with multiple men.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
      [MENTION=119636]patient believer[/MENTION]

19 ain't young babes
      Kidding. [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] Trust me there are good Muslim brothers out there. Saddly revert sisters are victims because they dont have walis sometimes.
      Everyone you will marry who Allah has ordained for you, regardless of your wishes .
      Ya Allah,
      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
        I don't need to read their minds

I m on this threads READING what they are writing and thinking
        If you are reading and you are good at reading, then read and accept only those which has Islamic grounds.

as for that comments, I think ther is truth to it.
        most men who have had not been in a relationsnihp wrongly assume that all you need for a good marriage is a pretty face, fit woman, good cook and good housewifey skills. There is more to marriage then that. none of those things will contain a marriage. it all the other things which wlll hold a marriage together.
        This is an example of you reading and accepting just anything rubbish and claiming it to be the majority.

Lemme tell you something, a virgin brother/sister who've acquired basic sharia/general knowledge, have had good upbringing and is a great learner/observer then he/she is everything that could blossom a marriage which you thought only people with "pasts" had......in the past.
        “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
          Don't understand why Muslim guys who care about that bother dating. All you'll get is nasty tarts who've been with multiple men.
          Dont speak about sisters like that , even if she does such filth.Those nasty **** n3ed your dua . For all you know you do sins which they can never think of .
          Also revefts who had past is often excused , but born Muslims who had a past but repetened is called names. They should be treated equally because Allah can wipe both of their sins .
          Ya Allah,
          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

It's pretty common for cultural Muslims to get into BGR over and over again. It's so normal the whole school pretty much knows this like celebrity gossip.

As for their parents, on the other hand... thats somethin else

Comment

Originally posted by peras1 View Post
              The majority of us Muslims will never marry a non virgin. Either get with the program or get left behind. I dont give a crap about their iman or how much better you think they are then born muslims. We men will never go and marry someone who had one night stands. Even kuffar have these standards.

I would rather marry a non hijabi then someone who lost her virginity in haram whether they are born muslims or revert.
              Heh peras killing it as usual

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                Dont speak about sisters like that , even if she does such filth.Those nasty **** n3ed your dua . For all you know you do sins which they can never think of .
                Also revefts who had past is often excused , but born Muslims who had a past but repetened is called names. They should be treated equally because Allah can wipe both of their sins .
                A girl who dates around is a whore. Period.

If it makes you feel better, men who date around are no better.

I'm obviously not talking about those who repented and are currently chaste.

Comment

Originally posted by I See You View Post
                  If you are reading and you are good at reading, then read and accept only those which has Islamic grounds.

This is an example of you reading and accepting just anything rubbish and claiming it to be the majority.

Lemme tell you something, a virgin brother/sister who've acquired basic sharia/general knowledge, have had good upbringing and is a great learner/observer then he/she is everything that could blossom a marriage which you thought only people with "pasts" had......in the past.
                  yeah I can read. Thanks for recognising one useful skill htat I have. I feel I need to give myself a

points read, taken and understood. comprende, bucchee
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

yeah I can read. Thanks for recognising one useful skill htat I have. I feel I need to give myself a

points read, taken and understood. comprende, bucchee
                    Now work on the spellings lol
                    “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
                      I vouch for some users claiming about the guy's ego thing attached to his partner and her past.

Had a classmate who told me when she first met her boyfriend and went on a date (non practicing cultural Muslims) you'd expect the guy to ask her what she's doing, what does she study, what are her interests and all that. Instead, the 1st thing the guy asked, "so... how many guys you been with before me?"and " how long have yall been together?" "Cuz..i just wanna know"

This was a really shy guy who was apparently too shy to talk her because it's his first, but boy he had to guts to pry on her history like he's entitled tk.

Not the first time she gets asked this, but by her previous exes too. Lol

I guess it's indeed a ego thing...
                      I don't know what's worse. The clown boy friend or her casually talking about exes

Comment

[MENTION=104777]This[/MENTION]e who feel superior to reverts; who was the first to ever say he was better then someone else??
                        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

A girl who dates around is a whore. Period.

If it makes you feel better, men who date around are no better.

I'm obviously not talking about those who repented and are currently chaste.
                          No sugar coating it huh?

I think men care more about if a woman dated because we know women are more emotionally attached so the guy may fear that she is still emotionally attached to one of the guys she dated.
                          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
                            No sugar coating it huh?

I think men care more about if a woman dated because we know women are more emotionally attached so the guy may fear that she is still emotionally attached to one of the guys she dated.
                            Doesn't it also expose her poor judgement, which is a bigger issue to come to terms with. Her still being emotionally attached just exacerbates the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                              Doesn't it also expose her poor judgement, which is a bigger issue to come to terms with. Her still being emotionally attached just exacerbates the issue.
                              Maybe but I mean it's not like men are free from this. I feel like men are even more prone to date than women are. But I feel like people judge the woman more harshly than the men
                              Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Allah's_Servant View Post
                                No sugar coating it huh?

I don't know about that. I think if she just had a bunch of casual flings it'd be way worse. Especially if zina was involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X