X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is not being experienced a problem

Originally posted by peras1 View Post
    Can you imagine our mothers or grandmothers engaging in such discussions? Subhanallah. And this is an "Islamic" forum as well.

This is precisely why I say I would rather live in a 3rd world country in my local village where my offspring won't be polluted by such disgusting behavior to the point where it has become the mainstream mind state of Muslims in the West as well.
    funny that - back in the days when there was a wave of immigration from Bangladesh I was aksed by one young girl, recently arrived from a little village in Bangladesh to ger a book on 'the joy of sex'

and before you ask why I was being asked. its because I had a library card.

and some of the first girls who got into relationships in my school were the girls who came from those nice little villages you talk about.

just because the opportunity is not there, doesn't mean the intention is there. just saying
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Instead of insinuating that the majority of reverts who were engaged in zina are better than born Muslims, have you ever thought of the possibility that no decent brother wants to marry you and that the only ones that are interested you are the sexually frustrated ones?
      too many wrong things in this post

first of all , you forget that these reverts have GIVEN UP that lifestyle for the sake of Allah swt. despite their zina past, that makes them pretty awesome people to me. they have had all the fun. They gave it up. you and I, born muslims - this is not part of our lifestyle. we are not better then them because of that. They took several steps to where we are, and they did it by choice.

and its not nice what you just said to the sisters. why wouldn't a decent brother go for her??? She is a revert now. She has changed her lifestyle, she covers, she has Islamic values. Why shouldn't anyone decent approach her. some of you brothers just ned to clean your mouths out, or disinfect yoru fingers. the trash that you guys write - no tact, no diplomacy, no considerations at all to other peoples feelings. uurrgghh
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
        funny that - back in the days when there was a wave of immigration from Bangladesh I was aksed by one young girl, recently arrived from a little village in Bangladesh to ger a book on 'the joy of sex'

and before you ask why I was being asked. its because I had a library card.

and some of the first girls who got into relationships in my school were the girls who came from those nice little villages you talk about.

just because the opportunity is not there, doesn't mean the intention is there. just saying
        Lol. The girl sounds pretty young...

Comment

• Originally posted by aynina View Post

And why is that? I understand that majority of muslim men want to marry a virgin, but why? Like they litterally see the woman as an ice cream which has been licked by someone else and this is the best metaphor for that, dont say its wrong now.
          How childish is that? Wasnt aicha r.a. the only virgin wife of muhammad saws?
          For some men its jealousy or ego, because other men have already had her.

For others its insecurity. "Will she compare me to her past boyfriends/husbands?" They feel they have to compete with them.

For others its just a complete turnoff. The thought of their wife having been with other men just makes them :vomit:

Comment

too many wrong things in this post

first of all , you forget that these reverts have GIVEN UP that lifestyle for the sake of Allah swt. despite their zina past, that makes them pretty awesome people to me. they have had all the fun. They gave it up. you and I, born muslims - this is not part of our lifestyle. we are not better then them because of that. They took several steps to where we are, and they did it by choice.

and its not nice what you just said to the sisters. why wouldn't a decent brother go for her??? She is a revert now. She has changed her lifestyle, she covers, she has Islamic values. Why shouldn't anyone decent approach her. some of you brothers just ned to clean your mouths out, or disinfect yoru fingers. the trash that you guys write - no tact, no diplomacy, no considerations at all to other peoples feelings. uurrgghh
            You don't understand most men I suppose. But let me put it to you in this way, I'd marry someone who wears skinny jeans and hijab but never had a relationship and committed zina then a niqabi who lost her virginity through zina. Do you think we men give a crap whether you are a revert or not? That somehow just because you are a revert, we will not consider your past or baggage? Haha, I would rather marry someone that doesn't even wear a hijab than someone who commits zina even.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

For others its insecurity. "Will she compare me to her past boyfriends/husbands?" They feel they have to compete with them.

For others its just a complete turnoff. The thought of their wife having been with other men just makes them :vomit:
              well said. i agree.

Comment

Imagine walking down the street and then the guy she committed zina with approaches you both and laughs or something. How can a man not feel some sense of anger or even look at her, argh.

Comment

oohh I see

your feelings are obv more valid then those of the greatest man who has lived , who himself married widows, divorcees.

you men are just so pathetic. seriously.

there is no wonder why many muslim women actively seek to marry revert brothers.
                  I swear if I had any less integrity as a muslim I would jjust seek to convert a man to my faith and marry him. plenty of nice guys at my work place. who wants to wait for a pathetic muslim man who thinks pathetic thoughts like that

and before you say..... jiust referring to those who have committed zina outside marriage. I doubt that is the case. I know very well that those thoughts extend to divorcees / widows as well
                  Last edited by Muslima London; 09-07-16, 12:09 PM.

Comment

You don't understand most men I suppose. But let me put it to you in this way, I'd marry someone who wears skinny jeans and hijab but never had a relationship and committed zina then a niqabi who lost her virginity through zina. Do you think we men give a crap whether you are a revert or not? That somehow just because you are a revert, we will not consider your past or baggage? Haha, I would rather marry someone that doesn't even wear a hijab than someone who commits zina even.
                    from what I read on this forum, NO I don't want to understand you strange men

you go and think your strange thoughts.

Comment

oohh I see

your feelings are obv more valid then those of the greatest man who has lived , who himself married widows, divorcees.

there is no wonder why many muslim women actively seek to marry revert brothers.
                      I swear if I had any less integrity as a muslim I would jjust seek to convert a man to my faith and marry him. plenty of nice guys at my work place. who wants to wait for a pathetic muslim man who thinks pathetic thoughts like that
                      Are you really comparing divorcees who were among the best women on the earth that Allah choose for our Nabi Saw, to someone who had a boyfriend and committed zina with them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muslima London View Post

oohh I see

This is just how men feel, particularly men who are virgins themselves. Why do you call them pathetic? They can't help how they feel.

Honestly, virgin women probably have similar reservations.

And don't hold us to the standard of Rasulullah (saw). None of us will ever be close to him.

Comment

Are you really comparing divorcees who were among the best women on the earth that Allah choose for our Nabi Saw, to someone who had a boyfriend and committed zina with them?
                          I edited my post

most muslim men (as I have seen on this forum) would happily extend that to women who are divorced.

Nabi pbuh was the prophet at the time. He could have married ANY woman he chose to but he didn't. he didn't have that inborn arrogance that a lot of you brothers have

Comment

• Originally posted by peras1 View Post
                            oohh I see

And this.

Comment

oohh I see

why r u being rude and making condescending comments. well all have our own opinion and thought process. and if u dont care to understand or agree u can state ur opinion in a better way or not say anything. i dont know one women who has married a convert. good luck on finding that man to convert and marry.

Comment

This is just how men feel, particularly men who are virgins themselves. Why do you call them pathetic? They can't help how they feel.

Honestly, virgin women probably have similar reservations.

And don't hold us to the standard of Rasulullah (saw). None of us will ever be close to him.
                                what disturbs me is how you trivialise that person to the fact that 'she has slept with someone else' and I am defensive about his because I know this is not about zina. You brothers would think the same about divorced/widowed people as well.

so in politer terms you are talking about women who you feel have been 'used' whether or not its in a halal reationship or not.

and i have had 3 years of this forum to know that the category would also extend to halal relationships.

Comment

Working...
                                X