• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is not being experienced a problem

Originally posted by noobz View Post
    stop fighting and close the thread ..

there are 13 year olds here ....

its not proper they read such stuff.
    Agreed. It would not be good if a 13 year old read this thread and started thinking he must commit zina to be a respectful husband in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by peras1 View Post
      Every single revert that I know has either turned back into disbelief or has turned back into his previous lifestyle.
      Hahaha
      Hahahaha, subhanak rabbi

May Allah guide then and give them of the best of companions Ameen
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
        peras1 posted proof against you in post 212. This should really end the discussion but you are still in denial.
        Soon you will see threads about people wanting to marry mushrikeen reverts because it makes them better Muslims.

Comment

stop fighting and close the thread ..

there are 13 year olds here ....

its not proper they read such stuff.
          I don't see what anyone has said in this thread that is inappropriate. This is the marriage section, these kind of discussions will happen. :/ If they didn't happen here, they would happen in real life.

Comment

Agreed. It would not be good if a 13 year old read this thread and started thinking he must commit zina to be a respectful husband in the future.
            No one is saying that. :/

The problem that [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] brought up has still yet to be addressed with a solution that satisfies us all.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
              Hahaha
              Hahahaha, subhanak rabbi

May Allah guide then and give them of the best of companions Ameen
              Is this something funny? The fact that people have turned back into Christianity? What are you laughing at? Is this some sort of wisdom you reverts have that I am missing out on as a born Muslim?

Comment

Originally posted by Comrox View Post
                Isn't that dating?
                Not if you get married, since poverty wouldn't necessarily void a marriage as far as I'm aware.
                Teenagers can't possibly be expected to provide, and since isolation isn't really a choice in the west, seems to me the sensible solution would be to provide a halal outlet for them. Then the can't complain that they didn't have an outlet.
                Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrox View Post
                  I don't see what anyone has said in this thread that is inappropriate. This is the marriage section, these kind of discussions will happen. :/ If they didn't happen here, they would happen in real life.
                  actually i don't see these type of mature discussions in the marriage section which are adult and rated PG 18

its usualy marriage issues , this is next level G

Comment

Is this something funny? The fact that people have turned back into Christianity? Really, you have problems.
                    Maybe they never took the deen seriously? We don't know their situations or their intentions.

Comment

Is this something funny? The fact that people have turned back into Christianity? What are you laughing at? Is this some sort of wisdom you reverts have that I am missing out on as a born Muslim?
                      :rofl1:

Comment

I am laughing at the judgement i feel coming from you toward reverts
                        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                          Not if you get married, since poverty wouldn't necessarily void a marriage as far as I'm aware.
                          Teenagers can't possibly be expected to provide, and since isolation isn't really a choice in the west, seems to me the sensible solution would be to provide a halal outlet for them. Then the can't complain that they didn't have an outlet.
                          But it would still be considered long-term dating... I don't know, I just see problems with this in a western society. If young people are in school surrounded by others who have relationships, and they mention they have a husband or wife, they or their parents could potentially face consequences.

Comment

:rofl1:
                            i'm not sure why ur cheering him on .... this is getting quite harsh ....

Comment

Is it now?

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (:saw:) saying, “People are like gold and silver; those who were best in Jahiliyyah are best in Islam. [Muslim]
                              yes sin+ repentance = better than before the sin

Comment

actually i don't see these type of mature discussions in the marriage section which are adult and rated PG 18

its usualy marriage issues , this is next level G
                                This thread is about marriage issues, technically.

Comment

Working...
                                X