X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is not being experienced a problem

Originally posted by quark View Post
    Islam does not go against human nature. Your entire reasoning is fundamentally flawed.
    Humans are sexual beings.. we have desires... The test is to not fall for those desires and mindless pleasures and temptations.

Comment

Originally posted by bismillaah View Post
      Yes there is evidence that sins can make you better than u were before the sin! I have to find it
      Is it now?

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (:saw:) saying, “People are like gold and silver; those who were best in Jahiliyyah are best in Islam. [Muslim]

Comment

I see you are both in disbelief at how shattered your views just became in a single post. I'll let it sink in for a while.
        Lovely, we reached takfir in page 6
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          At least 4 more pages to go to reach the desired 10+ page-long thread. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by aynina View Post
            I see you are both in disbelief at how shattered your views just became in a single post. I'll let it sink in for a while.
            Its not takfir lol

Comment

Islam does not go against human nature. Your entire reasoning is fundamentally flawed.

That's exactly what you implied yes.
              '

This is completely ridiculous. Reverts never commit sins? You're more deluded than I thought.
              You really love missing my point I see. Islam regulates our nature and desires (controls it), but sometimes we go weak and lose control. Hopefully that clears that up. It's all good except for one factor (desires)

Secondly, and I'll speak for myself on this, the revert would have learned things the hard way that a born Muslim otherwise wouldn't have learned (until marriage). Of course you have those that still do bad either way, but you should get my point.

Thirdly, of course we all sin, born and revert alike, but for the most part, reverts have tried the things prohibited and see for themselves that it's worthless and that Islam is the true light.

Anyways, we are going way off course.
              Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

I never accused anyone of disbelieving in Islam. Did you stop reading at the word disbelief? I'll advise you to read the entire sentence before claiming I made takfir of anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                  Its not takfir lol
                  G im fed up with these guys behaviour toward me u nŽed to back me up here , they been twisting my words imma be twistin theirs, but i wont cus i should be the bigger person, im losing it
                  يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                    As for a solution, I don't think I have one in mind, the closest I can think of is for marriage to be made so common and easy that each family lets their kids marry "nominally"(skipping the living-together part, economic part etc., but for them to gain experience of the opposite gender) during their teens(might sound like a stupid idea, but bear with me for a moment), then not only will that serve as their shield during school with the onslaught of "My friends have girlfriends/boyfriends", but also it would give them some experience, and then they can't(in most cases at least) complain that they didn't get their due virgin - they get it all cleared up in one go, then they can decide as they grow older if they want to stay together.
                    Isn't that dating?

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
                      You really love missing my point I see. Islam regulates our nature and desires (controls it), but sometimes we go weak and lose control. Hopefully that clears that up. It's all good except for one factor (desires)

Secondly, and I'll speak for myself on this, the revert would have learned things the hard way that a born Muslim otherwise wouldn't have learned (until marriage). Of course you have those that still do bad either way, but you should get my point.

Thirdly, of course we all sin, born and revert alike, but for the most part, reverts have tried the things prohibited and see for themselves that it's worthless and that Islam is the true light.

Anyways, we are going way off course.
                      peras1 posted proof against you in post 212. This should really end the discussion but you are still in denial.

Comment

He didnt say that, oh how you love twisting peoples words, he means, born muslims are curious about thing reverts arent curious abt bc they know what it is like eg sexual relations drugs parties alcohol...
                        Every single revert that I know has either turned back into disbelief or has turned back into his previous lifestyle. Someone who drinks alcohol will want to get drunk again. Someone who takes crack drugs will do it again and won't stop because he is now addicted.

Comment

As a revert, from my own experience, [MENTION=133171]aabdall 79[/MENTION] is right (I don't speak for anyone but myself here either).

Comment

Originally posted by Comrox View Post
                            Humans are sexual beings.. we have desires... The test is to not fall for those desires and mindless pleasures and temptations.
                            That's the thing he's conveniently leaves out.

Some could say reverts do a better job of not falling because they have fallen before and learnt the hard way than born Muslims.
                            Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

stop fighting and close the thread ..

there are 13 year olds here ....

its not proper they read such stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                                Blame the parents who couldn't raise them right.
                                it's too easy to blame the parents.
                                and sometimes unfair too.
                                'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                                Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                                علي الحبشي

Comment

Working...
                                X