This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is not being experienced a problem

so agressive, i think you've touched a few nerves aynina. I think this just confirms what we all know about men.

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
      OP is saying a man who has slept with a lot of women, perhaps even professionals, will have less expectations than the virgin. This apparently makes sense in OP's (presumably sleep-deprived) brain.
      If you want to insult me then feel free to go all out brother, no need to make it sound pretty, come onn call me all the names you like
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I believe what [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] is saying is only that people need to want to enter into an marriage for legitimate reasons. They need to be mature, serious, and committed to their partner to work on the marriage when times get tough. They need to know themselves. They need to know their partner. They need to know what they want. They need to know their expectations, and their partners' expectations. If people aren't prepared for marriage themselves, or are entering into marriage for the wrong reasons, it will fail. That is the point.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
          You've missed the point.
          Says the guy who started talking about isis for some reason...

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
            Lol, the hijabies of Twitter are the worst of them all.

i can think of other people.
            'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
            Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
            علي الحبشي

Comment

Originally posted by Comrox View Post
              I believe what [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] is saying is only that people need to want to enter into an marriage for legitimate reasons.
              What are the legitimate reasons(I asked before but no-one wanted to give an answer)?

Comment

Originally posted by Comrox View Post
                I believe what [MENTION=110507]aynina[/MENTION] is saying is only that people need to want to enter into an marriage for legitimate reasons. They need to be mature, serious, and committed to their partner to work on the marriage when times get tough. They need to know themselves. They need to know their partner. They need to know what they want. They need to know their expectations, and their partners' expectations. If people aren't prepared for marriage themselves, or are entering into marriage for the wrong reasons, it will fail. That is the point.
                If that's really the point that's fair enough.

Comment

got a feeling this thread will hit 10 pages soon enough lol

Comment

Originally posted by peras1 View Post
                    What is the reality of most Muslims in the West then? The majority go to state secondary schools with kuffar throughout high school and college/sixth form. I am just speaking through experience when I have my own friends who had fist length beards and were memorizing the Qur'an that lose their deen the second they go university.
                    yeah and i've seen many find their deen from having a dodgy past.
                    what's your point?

the reality for many muslims in the west is that they're struggling to keep their muslim identity when so many things around them are suggesting they shouldn't. some hold on to it harder than others, that's true.
                    'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                    Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                    علي الحبشي

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                      got a feeling this thread will hit 10 pages soon enough lol
                      Bout to leave the house. If I come back and the thread isn't a 12 page long train wreck I'll be disappointed lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bismillaah View Post
                        so agressive, i think you've touched a few nerves aynina. I think this just confirms what we all know about men.
                        Yea girl why are they attacking me when op is a general discussion, men are so mean and they have no feelings,how will we ever find one that cares
                        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by birdmanrots View Post
                          That makes no sense whatsoever. A man who has slept with more women will have other people in which he can compare his spouse to ( not that they should be doing that) and hence have higher expectations whereas the virgin won't
                          You guys clearly missed the point where she was talking about why people really marry and what they fooled themselves into believing

Try reading the op again slowly and carefully than just typically selecting a few words and going batsh-t crazy like you usually do...

Any excuse to gang up on a woman...

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
                            Says the guy who started talking about isis for some reason...
                            Brother, I referenced Isis for one specific reason only, which is to highlight, and it'll sound vulgar; sexual depravity/frustration amongst Muslim men in comparison to Kaffir men.

What OP is saying, based upon her experience, is that Muslim men overtime build upon these desire and fantasis that they have (since they have no outlet) and synonymize love with an urgent need of fulfilling this desire and they take it with them to marriage.

She's talking about reverts, who have more relationship understanding and know by experience not to glorify a woman's appearance as being better in relationships than Muslim men who've apparently had no sort of contact with women whatsoever and just live off fantasies and heightened expectations.
                            Last edited by aabdall 79; 09-07-16, 12:03 AM.
                            Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Originally posted by mohmin View Post
                              You guys clearly missed the point where she was talking about why people really marry and what they fooled themselves into believing

Try reading the op again slowly and carefully than just typically selecting a few words and going batsh-t crazy like you usually do...

Any excuse to gang up on a woman...
                              Thannnkkksss, before i need to continue this forum as the promiscuous men loving haya lacking woman

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Instead of insinuating that the majority of reverts who were engaged in zina are better than born Muslims, have you ever thought of the possibility that no decent brother wants to marry you and that the only ones that are interested you are the sexually frustrated ones?

Comment

Working...
                                X