Few questions and ready for marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few questions and ready for marriage

After meeting each other and asking some questions, he wants to go ahead.

I mean, I don't feel the same. I still have hundreds questions and when I asked him "do you have any other question for me? something else you want to ask/know?" He said "no, thank you, nothing else". He said that he understood about my personality and character and that's enough for him.

How is it possible? He even didn't ask me properly about my job, about my past, about my education and other things.... and he feels ready to go ahead with the marriage process... He said to ask him whatever I want. Among my questions: "why you don't have questions for me?". I feel he doesn't know me enough....

Is that normal? I think you should ask as much as possible....

Re: Few questions and ready for marriage

Maybe he already asked the questions that really matter to him
    http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
    Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
    http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
    for all your sufism needs
    http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Alina15 View Post

I mean, I don't feel the same. I still have hundreds questions and when I asked him "do you have any other question for me? something else you want to ask/know?" He said "no, thank you, nothing else". He said that he understood about my personality and character and that's enough for him.

How is it possible? He even didn't ask me properly about my job, about my past, about my education and other things.... and he feels ready to go ahead with the marriage process... He said to ask him whatever I want. Among my questions: "why you don't have questions for me?". I feel he doesn't know me enough....

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::i nvolve:

it's nice when they do that.

Comment

He probably thinks you're the right girl for him. Sometimes you just know it in your heart, as cliche as that sounds.
        Last edited by Stoic Believer; 30-06-16, 10:03 AM.

Comment

how long ago the process started? it took us about few weeks to decide but we talked A LOT over the course of the few weeks. there were some questions that were specific i wanted to ask like about religion, character, school, future etc. and sometimes we just talked about random things to see if there was chemistry. i had a lot more questions than her. i did more research and was more prepared where she was like yes im a girl and im of age so i want to get married. nothing too deep lol. so it depends on person. thats good thing in a way he isnt too picky or needy. maybe he has all his main questions answered. u can take ur time if u dont feel ur ready. just ask him whatever u want. in our process i was the one who had more questions and came prepared when we talked.

OR maybe it could be a hint he isnt that into u. does he take effort to get to know u or care about u etc. sometimes what can happen is there can be someone else they have feelings for and they're being pressured by family. i pray this is not the case for u but just make sure HE wants to get married on his own and theres no pressure and HE'S making an effort to get to know and take interest. if he isnt taking that much interest that could be a red flag.

i dont think u should ask as much as u want but rather the important stuff and talk about some random things so it doesnt feel like an interview lol. but after a while it could be a waste of time if ur gossiping TOO MUCH...
          Last edited by hassaan561; 30-06-16, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Maybe ..you are pretty for him.
            No complication there ...just #keepingitsimple#

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by hassaan561 View Post
              how long ago the process started? it took us about few weeks to decide but we talked A LOT over the course of the few weeks. there were some questions that were specific i wanted to ask like about religion, character, school, future etc. and sometimes we just talked about random things to see if there was chemistry. i had a lot more questions than her. i did more research and was more prepared where she was like yes im a girl and im of age so i want to get married. nothing too deep lol. so it depends on person. thats good thing in a way he isnt too picky or needy. maybe he has all his main questions answered. u can take ur time if u dont ur ready. just ask him whatever u want. in our process i was the one who had more questions and came prepared when we talked.

OR maybe it could be a hint he isnt that into u. does he take effort to get to know u or care about u etc. sometimes what can happen is there can be someone else they have feelings for and they're being pressured by family. i pray this is not the case for u but just make sure HE wants to get married on his own and theres no pressure and HE'S making an effort to get to know and take interest. if he isnt taking that much interest that could be a red flag.
              You spent all that time getting to know her and researching, and she still turned out to be a bad apple. Feels bad, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                You spent all that time getting to know her and researching, and she still turned out to be a bad apple. Feels bad, man.
                same man. but what can one do if the other person lies or conceals truth. theres only so much we can find out. i dont work for the CIA that i can dig in her records and double check everything lol. i'm ok with lying about past if u want to keep it between u and allah but when it comes in present then thats messed up.

what ive learned is man can only do so much. i did the research, did istikhara, my family did research on their family and came back good, i didnt do anything haram while i was married, but in the end it still didnt work. its a sign allah gave me few months before and its sad now but inshallah when i meet the next girl and family i will see the light and see what i could've been missing. like they say better sooner than later

Comment

Originally posted by hassaan561 View Post
                  Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                  same man. but what can one do if the other person lies or conceals truth. theres only so much we can find out. i dont work for the CIA that i can dig in her records and double check everything lol. i'm ok with lying about past if u want to keep it between u and allah but when it comes in present then thats messed up.

what ive learned is man can only do so much. i did the research, did istikhara, my family did research on their family and came back good, i didnt do anything haram while i was married, but in the end it still didnt work. its a sign allah gave me few months before and its sad now but inshallah when i meet the next girl and family i will see the light and see what i could've been missing. like they say better sooner than later
                  In shaa Allah, I hope you find the right girl soon bro. May Allah make it easy for you. Ameen.

Comment

Me too had this experience. And I asked him the same, and he was like.. "I did more researching on your answers."

Comment

Few questions and ready for marriage

He might just be a simple thinker - so you're religious and tick all the other boxes - nothin more he needs to know khalas lets get married now - easy marriage
                      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                      [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

You will never truly know someone until you live with them/ marry them. Questions can only pull so much information. My husband and I exchanged few questions and alhamdulillah through one meeting we decided to go ahead. If you are confused then perform istikhaarah and speak with your family about their thoughts.
                        اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

Sometimes one meeting is enough.... some cases 1 lifetime is not enough!

<3
                          “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Yes it's normal. He's probably got to know what's important to him and that's enough.

Comment

Yeah, that doesn't sound good.
                              unconditional love for all of mankind.

Comment

Working...
                              X