This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Somali man marries two arab women in a span of one week

Subhanallah that second sister :embar: I didn't finish the video, stop making us watch vids like this! Lol

May Allah bless their marriage.

However I'm not really impressed with the man showing off his wives like that, they're not for the whole world to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
      Subhanallah that second sister :embar: I didn't finish the video, stop making us watch vids like this! Lol

May Allah bless their marriage.

However I'm not really impressed with the man showing off his wives like that, they're not for the whole world to see.
      How is he -showing off- when his whole life is on social media?

Comment

Last edited by Ni'mah; 29-06-16, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
          [MENTION=135077]ForeverMonotheist1[/MENTION] this is the video I was referring to a couple of months back. HasbunAllah wa ni'mal wakeel!

I saw it.

He literally embarrassed Somali People by this marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
            The marriage itself or the manner in which he put it on youtube etc?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
              I saw it.

Lol no he didn't. That's such a typical Somali thing to say

Comment

Why is this thread still open? Just saw the vid, talk about fitnah and trouble making and deliberately trying to fuel people by showing how she is feeding him.

Come on [MENTION=93]seven[/MENTION] [MENTION=1571]admin[/MENTION] [MENTION=2287]ze leetle elper[/MENTION] [MENTION=3262]Tahiyah[/MENTION] [MENTION=3176].: Anna :.[/MENTION] [MENTION=5212]Shadow[/MENTION] [MENTION=5720]Salman Al-Farsi[/MENTION] [MENTION=15366]-Yassar[/MENTION] [MENTION=22732]Fais[/MENTION] [MENTION=23195]al-ghazalli[/MENTION] [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] [MENTION=34511]Grotbags[/MENTION] [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] [MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION] [MENTION=76113]علي[/MENTION] [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION]

لا تفكر كثيرا
                بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                -------------------------------------------------------
                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                  Why is this thread still open? Just saw the vid, talk about fitnah and trouble making and deliberately trying to fuel people by showing how she is feeding him.

Come on [MENTION=93]seven[/MENTION] [MENTION=1571]admin[/MENTION] [MENTION=2287]ze leetle elper[/MENTION] [MENTION=3262]Tahiyah[/MENTION] [MENTION=3176].: Anna :.[/MENTION] [MENTION=5212]Shadow[/MENTION] [MENTION=5720]Salman Al-Farsi[/MENTION] [MENTION=15366]-Yassar[/MENTION] [MENTION=22732]Fais[/MENTION] [MENTION=23195]al-ghazalli[/MENTION] [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] [MENTION=34511]Grotbags[/MENTION] [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] [MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION] [MENTION=76113]علي[/MENTION] [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION]
                  :rotfl: it just couldn't get any better than this -talk about fitnah and trouble- am i the only one who can smell the wood burning

Comment

Pretty sure I've met this brother in real life several times on a personal level as well as attended a Khutbah that he gave, which personally I found to be an effective one at the time. I didn't watch the video but if he did marry, may Allah bless his marriages and increase him as well as guide him and grant him tawfeeq to what He Loves Most and is Please With.

I see another mod has already locked this topic but I just thought I'd share.
                    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Working...
                    X