How common are European Muslims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How common are European Muslims?

How common are European muslim boys? The men I find myself most attracted to are Europeans because of their looks and their confidence.

My favorite Europeans are the Mediterraneans and the Balkans. How often are they Muslim? Are they as marriage-avoidant as their brothers in the north?

Re: How common are European Muslims?

Are you in the US or UK?

White reverts are common enough in the US, though they're not strictly European per se.

Comment

Originally posted by ajirayellow View Post
      How common are European muslim boys? The men I find myself most attracted to are Europeans because of their looks and their confidence.

My favorite Europeans are the Mediterraneans and the Balkans. How often are they Muslim? Are they as marriage-avoidant as their brothers in the north?
      Please sister have hayah
      وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
      They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
        Are you in the US or UK?

White reverts are common enough in the US, though they're not strictly European per se.

I'm in the US. I prefer European looks though, not white American. They look different 2 me and act different.

Comment

U have Albania and Montenegro that are muslim countries i think, and if not they do have a big amout of born muslims.
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

bosnia.

Comment

Very... in the balkans, whole nation of them called bosnians, so really depends where you are as to whether there are many of them there.
              FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Its not about what u like, its also if they like u for marriage as well or not, + they wont be same kufu as u, so ur daddys clearance would be a must.

Comment

Astaghfirullah
                  You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by m7md View Post
                    Its not about what u like, its also if they like u for marriage as well or not, + they wont be same kufu as u, so ur daddys clearance would be a must.
                    So if they're same 'kufu (innovated concept)' then daddy's clearance is not a must?
                    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                      So if they're same 'kufu (innovated concept)' then daddy's clearance is not a must?
                      Its not innovated, its just that u dont understand beyond a certain level, how u take knowledge of sharia is only based on narrow principles.
                      Even then daddys clearance is a must, but its more strongly required otherwise.
                      Its just coz u may be belonging from the society who have very limited access to who u can marry that u dont like the kufu concept, but ask any saudi sheykh for his daughters hand and tell me what happened lol
                      As for the concept, the concept sure existed at the time of the prophet tho not the word perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by m7md View Post
                        Its not innovated, its just that u dont understand beyond a certain level, how u take knowledge of sharia is only based on narrow principles.
                        Even then daddys clearance is a must, but its more strongly required otherwise.
                        Its just coz u may be belonging from the society who have very limited access to who u can marry that u dont like the kufu concept, but ask any saudi sheykh for his daughters hand and tell me what happened lol
                        As for the concept, the concept sure existed at the time of the prophet tho not the word perhaps.
                        Go on, post more deviance in the name of your 'scholars'.

'More strongly required otherwise'.

What? Is this some kind of sad attempt at trolling? What does that even mean? A marriage without a wali is invalid, it's purely a matter of valid and invalid, there's not some kind of meter where the 'requirement' of the wali is measured from 'weak to strong'.

What do you people even come up with? And no it didn't, show it otherwise.

Saudi shakyh won't so what? The personal choices of saudi shaykhs are not a hujjah in Islam.

Comment

Slavic/Balkan men are the ugliest in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutant View Post
                            Slavic/Balkan men are the ugliest in the world.
                            Hey dont say that they are a creation of Allah swt, and you're wrong, its just your opinion
                            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                              Hey dont say that they are a creation of Allah swt, and you're wrong, its just your opinion
                              Allah creates ugly and beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                              X