Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you stay with your spouse if they became deformed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F_R
    replied
    Re: Would you stay with your spouse if they became deformed?

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
    I think it's easy to tell which guys are shallow and which ones are not. The shallow type would normally go on about wanting to marry a beautiful woman.

I would advise to maintain proper hijab and abaya (look as dull and plain as possible), no makeup etc. and then that deters the shallow guys.
    Where did you get this logic from? Lol. Hijaab wont deter shallow guys

Leave a comment:

• ibzy
    replied

This thread went dark pretty quick

Leave a comment:

• Mutant
    replied

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
    You're in denial and truely unexperienced in life... Your views are very narrow. Have you not noticed?
    I don't care what you say. You are an ill informed person who holds hate in her heart and wishes evil on others over forum posts.

Leave a comment:

• Fragile
    replied

Originally posted by Mutant View Post
    Is that you wishing some bad omen on me? Perhaps you can make dua in your prayers so Allah can break my back or have my eyes pulled out in some freak accident. It will make you feel better about your existence I'm sure
    You're in denial and truely unexperienced in life... Your views are very narrow. Have you not noticed?

Leave a comment:

• Fragile
    replied

That's irrelevant to intimacy with a spouse.
    Don't mind me... I can't bare it, truely can't. You sound very childish, I presume you're still young and naive so I won't be too bothered by what you say however take it from someone who has done and achieved so much in her life.. The world goes round in circles and how you are with others, some day someone will treat you the same.. It may be harsh or tender but it's your doing that conflicted it.

I sure hope who ever you will marry one day, has the opportunity to find out what your views are considering this sad matter... I'm sure no sister will accept such ignorance, for her sake.

Leave a comment:

• Lila
    replied

I admire the man who said in the article that it's her soul and character that he's in love with.

I on the other hand can't say what I would do. I like to think I'm the sort of person who would stay with my husband if something happened to him.
    Last edited by Lila; 19-06-16, 01:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mutant
    replied

Becarful [MENTION=136911]Mutant[/MENTION]... You sound like you think you're "almighty" when in fact you're just as weak and frail as everyone else.
    Is that you wishing some bad omen on me? Perhaps you can make dua in your prayers so Allah can break my back or have my eyes pulled out in some freak accident. It will make you feel better about your existence I'm sure

Leave a comment:

• Fragile
    replied

Becarful [MENTION=136911]Mutant[/MENTION]... You sound like you think you're "almighty" when in fact you're just as weak and frail as everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• Mutant
    replied

That's what you say now... But if it happens you will need those you love to support you and stand by you because that's what family is meant to do...
    I know a brother who was 17 at the time of his accident... He owned a motorbike and a week after his purchase he had a really bad accident.. Paralysed from the neck down, his brain was half removed and we can clearly see the hole and he can not speak so he blinks instead... He still has all his senses but he can not move... That accident happened 20 years ago and he's still alive even though doctors confirmed that he will not last a few months.. You know why? Because his family love him and supported him from day one.. His brothers change his nappies and bath him, their wives cook and keep his cloths clean, they speak to him and wait patiently as he replies.. That's what family is meant to be.. If they threw him I'm sure he will not be here today.

We all need family support..
    That's irrelevant to intimacy with a spouse.

Leave a comment:

• Fragile
    replied

No. I would beg her to leave me. I never wanna be a burden on those I love.
    That's what you say now... But if it happens you will need those you love to support you and stand by you because that's what family is meant to do...
    I know a brother who was 17 at the time of his accident... He owned a motorbike and a week after his purchase he had a really bad accident.. Paralysed from the neck down, his brain was half removed and we can clearly see the hole and he can not speak so he blinks instead... He still has all his senses but he can not move... That accident happened 20 years ago and he's still alive even though doctors confirmed that he will not last a few months.. You know why? Because his family love him and supported him from day one.. His brothers change his nappies and bath him, their wives cook and keep his cloths clean, they speak to him and wait patiently as he replies.. That's what family is meant to be.. If they threw him I'm sure he will not be here today.

We all need family support..
    Last edited by Fragile; 19-06-16, 01:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mutant
    replied

I don't care if you people see me as some devil for me saying what I would do in such a situation. Most people would do what I would do. Stop trying to romanticise deformity. No one would wanna live a life with someone that has become hideously deformed.

Leave a comment:

• Mutant
    replied

Originally posted by The Poet View Post
    That's an extremely insensitive thing to say.

How would you feel if you were deformed (May Allah protect you from that), and people spoke about you this way? This is a sensitive topic so the last thing that's needed is to use hurtful language towards individuals with deformities.
    I am sorry I triggered deformedkind

Leave a comment:

• The Poet
    replied

Marrying for beauty is not wrong. Also, a man( and a woman) has biological needs. How am I gonna get intimate when my spouse looks like a burnt demon from the flames of hell?
    Well if she has 60% of her body burnt, 2 missing hands, 1 missing ear, a broken nose, half an eye, bald burnt head..that definitely can pass for something from the movie The Conjouring
    That's an extremely insensitive thing to say.

How would you feel if you were deformed (May Allah protect you from that), and people spoke about you this way? This is a sensitive topic so the last thing that's needed is to use hurtful language towards individuals with deformities.

Leave a comment:

• Sis_Asiya
    replied

Yes. I am a very disgustinggggg person
    May Allah guide you

Leave a comment:

• -qed-
    replied

Yeah I'd stay. This is a person you love and live with. How could you leave them when they're at their lowest?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X