Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm counting down the days until I meet my beloved....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al-Mualim
    replied
    Re: Is it a bad idea to marry from abroad?

Depends.

Focus on your studies for now akhi!

Leave a comment:

• Bismil
    replied

She may , not rare these days.

Leave a comment:

• Thunderstorm
    replied

I wouldn't know since I'm not married so I don't know what signs to look out for or what signs to look for etc.
    But I guess if she wears hijab, she's got to have enough decency not to want to come to America for something horrible. Then again, maybe her parents tell her to wear it just then, "the possibilities are endless". :P
    On another note, I love Turkey.

Leave a comment:

• muslimboy764
    replied

girl from turkey

sounds familiar

Leave a comment:

• hassaan561
    replied

well life isn't so black and white. yes some girls will want u for ur passport but not all. just make sure she fits everything ur looking for and dont care if shes in america, turkey, or china. mmmmk...

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied
    Is it a bad idea to marry from abroad?

I'm considering that when I get older and finish college and get a job, I marry a girl who lives in Turkey......I planned on skyping the girls who my dad or even grandparents arrange.....But my mom warned me that she'll only want me for my American citizenship, and would ditch me as soon as she gets it.....what do you think? is it normal in the Muslim-Western community to marry from abroad? is this a bad idea? just curious....

Leave a comment:

• HelloEverybody
    replied
    Re: How do I lower my gaze online?

Assalamu alaikum

Use adblock to block certain images, when next time you visit the same website, those images won't haunt you. Also stay away Instagram.

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied

Originally posted by Jannahseeker, View Post
    dont go on those sites; your bipolar will make you stare and stare!
    I dont have bipolar lol

Leave a comment:

• ms.muslimah
    replied

You should stop going on those sites. It's not necessary.

And stop thinking about girls.

Leave a comment:

• Jannahseeker,
    replied

dont go on those sites; your bipolar will make you stare and stare!

Leave a comment:

• Comrox
    replied

It sounds like your intention was innocent from the start, but that quickly changed.

As soon as you feel your intention changing, that's when you need to stop. You need to learn control and how to restrict yourself. As soon as you had gotten the information you had originally come for, you should have left her page.

It is a two way street though... By posting those photos and, it seems, making them public, she's opening herself up to be looked at by anyone who scrolls through her pictures. I hope she's aware of this.

Nevertheless, just don't go on her page again. :)
    Last edited by Comrox; 28-07-16, 06:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied

Disconnect.

Not only will you be saved from online fitna, everyone else will be saved from your nonsense.

Everybody wins!

Leave a comment:

• Pink123
    replied

Don't go on Instagram.

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied
    How do I lower my gaze online?

I searched my cousin Serra's Instagram page, partly because I wanted to see if she had blocked me, and partly to see if there was any sign she was broken over her parents losing their teaching jobs and having their licenses revoked in the aftermath of the Turkish coup attempt (a purge is going on of all gulenists).......I looked at her photos, she seemed happy, and then I stared and stared because I thought she was beautiful, and I knew it was haram but I couldn't help myself......I want to know how to resist the urge to look......I can't fast because my mom's not allowing me to fast until my exam prep classes are over, and school is about to start and she doesn't want me fasting on school days.......what should I do?

Leave a comment:

• obaid_m
    replied
    My mother says she'll disown me if I marry my cousin....

I don't see why not

Leave a comment:

Working...
X