Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm counting down the days until I meet my beloved....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ikki
    replied
    Re: Should I not apologize if I have bad intentions?

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
    I was planning on apologizing to my cousin serra, who is 15, for telling her about two years ago that I was in love with her...
    What happened to Nurgus?

Leave a comment:

• Ikki
    replied
    Re: A few weeks ago, I wrote down a list of memories....

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
    Best to keep it to yourself bro :up: the memories may seem cute an all but revealing them to her may not end positively.
    Which comes second only to revealing them all the internet, and third to her reading about herself on the internet.

Leave a comment:

• Ikki
    replied
    Re: I'm counting down the days until I meet my beloved....

as of june 17, 2016, I have an estimated between 1,675 and 1,720 days left (based on when I'll get a job for my global studies, or finance or economic major) until I possibly begin courting the girl I left behind in Florida over skype, and a little bit more than that until my possible wedding.....so far it has been 7-8 years since we were friends.....call me crazy if you want, but if I didn't use this coping strategy, I would be doing crazier things.........what do you think about me counting down the days until I meet my beloved?
    I think it's bonkers and a bit creepy. You're putting her on this pedestal with all these expectations, when she's just a human being. I hope after marriage you don't expect her to live up to some ideal you've fixed in your mind, and just let her be herself and love her anyway.

You need to find a healthier hobby.

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    :salams

How much Quran have you read so far this Ramadan?
    A good question.

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied

Originally posted by abuadila View Post
    Love hurts
    It does indeed.

Leave a comment:

• abuadila
    replied

Love hurts

Leave a comment:

• Deeni Akh
    replied

Best to keep it to yourself bro :up: the memories may seem cute an all but revealing them to her may not end positively.

Leave a comment:

• muslim singafuri
    replied

I wrote down a list of memories of my childhood crush a few weeks ago, while I was on vacation with my family......I came up with 78 memories, although some of them did not involve her directly but rather memories indirectly associated with her, such as memories of her family members......one of them includes when I was 6 or 7, and I was sitting on a couch in another person's house, and I wanted Nurgul to sit next to me, so I stared at her and patted the couch to signal to her to come snuggle with me.....because I was too shy to tell her directly....but she didn't get the signal...so I left a note in the couch saying "I love you," and left it in the couch, only to have it discovered by a teenage sister......another was her middle name, her birthday (which was the same day and year as mine),,,,,,things we did together, other details about her, events, etc......is this creepy, or romantic? when I start courting this sister (if I do) years from now, when should I tell her that I've compiled this list of memories?
    Don't. She will feel creeped out

Leave a comment:

• Bint Radical
    replied

#strivingforwaifu more like it

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

Originally posted by muslimboy764 View Post
    get married
    The brothers parents aren't supporting him getting married atm :(

Leave a comment:

• muslimboy764
    replied

get married

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

same girl
    U know bro a day will come when u marry whomever Allah wills and u feel immense love for ur wife in shaa Allah... but until that day I think we're all hoping that u can try and get past this difficult phase for u... ur really smart like I said before, if u can focus on ur education and career for now til Allah wills the time for u to get married comes along, it will save u so much trouble :)

Leave a comment:

• Comrox
    replied

same girl
    You really need to let go of her. Stop talking about her, stop thinking about her; occupy your mind and life with something else other than her or any topic related to marriage. Please. For your own good. You'll never forget her and move on if you're continuously dwelling on her.

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied

Originally posted by quark View Post
    How many girl cousins do you have mate? Or are you making threads about the same girl?
    same girl

Leave a comment:

• quark
    replied

I was planning on apologizing to my cousin serra, who is 15, for telling her about two years ago that I was in love with her (which is not modest, as I was 15 and she was 13). I was planning on telling her this when I visit her in Turkey next summer, in about a year.....however, I had an ulterior motive....I wanted her to say, "it's okay.....and I'm in love with you, too" and I was planning on apologizing to her when alone so she could tell me if she loves me or not without anyone else interfering......since I have this ulterior motive, should I just drop it?
    How many girl cousins do you have mate? Or are you making threads about the same girl?

Leave a comment:

• candyapple
    replied

I was planning on apologizing to my cousin serra, who is 15, for telling her about two years ago that I was in love with her (which is not modest, as I was 15 and she was 13). I was planning on telling her this when I visit her in Turkey next summer, in about a year.....however, I had an ulterior motive....I wanted her to say, "it's okay.....and I'm in love with you, too" and I was planning on apologizing to her when alone so she could tell me if she loves me or not without anyone else interfering......since I have this ulterior motive, should I just drop it?
    Ooh drop it like hot coals bro :)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X