Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm counting down the days until I meet my beloved....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I'm desperate....

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
    Nurgul
    :cower:

may ALLAH help you.
    i've been praying for you. in shaa Allah, ALLAH swt will find a way out soon.

my advise to you, my brother, is please dont wish for the people who dont care about you. you're only going to get more and more hurt and obsessed and you dont deserve that.

try to bond with your parents, go out and make friends. also, if your relation is better with your parents, they'll understand you want to get married and maybe help you out. please ....your parents are far more worth than those girls anyway. and if you find a good friend, i dont think you'll need those girls anymore. but again: parents first!

and no, no matter what people say, i'm going to say its not strange for you to cuddle pillows....trust me i've cuddled trees in public :embar: although people think i'm mentally ill (so do doctors) i dont care. i know its because i dont have any family or friends around. i got no shoulder to cry on, no one to share my secrets with, no one to care about me so yeah i dont care about people and do whatever makes me feel good.

focus more on your academics and relation with your parents and more importantly ALLAH swt. go find a friend if you feel lonely.

i'm sorry if this doesn't sound nice but those girls dont deserve all this, and you deserve better.

only if you keep trying you'll get over it. you cant sit back and wait for things to happen.
    Last edited by meentajir; 30-06-16, 09:27 AM.

Comment

You're going to become mad , focus your thoughts on other things in life
      http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
      Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
      http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
      for all your sufism needs
      http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Comment

good point, but how else will others distinguish?
        I don't know maybe Girl A and Girl B or you said one was a childhood friend and the other a cousin, use that.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Once you start hoping it hurts more, so keep your options open and your guard up
          This is pro advice OP ... Have some sabr and keep trying with ur parents
          youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your deathhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

.......wrong thread

Comment

If I had a dollar for every thread you made about marriage then Bill Gates would be jealous.
              اللهم يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك

Comment

Originally posted by ابن مرة View Post
                If I had a dollar for every thread you made about marriage then Bill Gates would be jealous.

Comment

Just wait, you're young you got a lot of time.
                  unconditional love for all of mankind.

Comment

Dude, I think you're just horny (sorry to be crude).
                    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Brother, I know how you feel I really do. And like others have said, just keep remembering Allah and keep up with your prayers. When the time is right you'll know.

Comment

In truth, we are all desperate.

Isn't that why we are here? ;)
                        Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

:salams

Right.....

Akhi, I'll just echo what others have said very quickly.

"Please try to focus on your relationship with Allah swt".

I am focused on other things.....like studying social sciences, funny videos on YouTube, memes, SpongeBob, horror (like urban legends), etc
                          What you have stated here is not productive in anyway and will not help you. Try and replace those things with more Islamic acts that will benefit you in this World and more importantly in the hereafter.
                          For example, instead of wasting 30 minutes of watching Spongebob, you could be reading the Quran and contemplating on it's meaning, making dhikr or Istighfar. That way not only are you being productive (Islamically), But you are also doing a huge favour for yourself by accumulating good deeds (which will help in the hereafter).

Think about it, say you made Istighfar for 30 mins. You would be doing something much more beneficial as your asking Allah swt to forgive you for your previous sins, which in turn will help in the hereafter if He swt does forgive you.
                          Now compare this to you watching spongebob for 30 minutes or youtube vids which are not related to Islam in anyway etc etc... Is it really benefiting you? Are you really taking full advantage of your time and your young age (Especially in this blessed month)???

Especially in this month, we are encouraged to do more acts of worship! So I urge you my brother, to replace those "other things" which you have stated, with acts that will improve your relation with Allah swt. You still have time to take advantage of Ramadan, So don't waste it :)

The rest will come in to place, So don't worry about it and remain patient.

Comment

I'm desperate for a wife lol. I wrote down that list of memories of my childhood crush, friend, and playmate Nurgul like I told you guys.......I stay up all night every night so I can pray 10 rakats of tahajjud prayer, and I pray it in the last third of the time between isha and fajr, and at the end I ask Allah to let me marry her (before it was my cousin, but my mom said she'd disown me if I married her).......although tonight i did 20 rakats....and I make dua while bowing (sajda?), and I think constantly about what to do in college and work to maximize my chances of getting married and at the same time doing what I love (ie, working in a field that doesn't bore me).....I also have looked from time to time at Serra and Nurgul's Instagram photos, wrote poetry about them, and cuddle with my pillow, kiss it, and talk to it, pretending it's one of them.....My question to you is, is this too strange? should I be concerned? if so, how do I stop obsessing?
                            if you're desperate, you aren't ready
                            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

I think you fall very easily, this is a major weakness that can lead to your doom.Be cautious my little bro, it is not worth it at all in the end.
                              They have beautiful names
                              Ya Allah,
                              Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                              "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

If you truly love them, then don't put anything online that they'd dislike. If Nurgul read this, it'd be over for your chances.

Comment

Working...
                                X