Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm counting down the days until I meet my beloved....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ForeverMonotheist1
    replied
    Re: How do I control myself around my cousin when there is FREE MIXING?

Cute Romantic story, but bro try to discover the outside world beyond family.
    Let niece be your last option in very desperate situation

Leave a comment:

• musicisme6565
    replied

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
    my parents are divorced, and my mom's not going to Turkey, so it would be just me, my mom, and my brother
    well no party for you then, But at least you won't have the cousin dilemma if you stay at home

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied

Originally posted by musicisme6565 View Post
    tell your parents that you don't want to go with them. They can go to turkey and you can party at home!
    my parents are divorced, and my mom's not going to Turkey, so it would be just me, my mom, and my brother

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied

Originally posted by musicisme6565 View Post
    tell your parents that you don't want to go with them. They can go to turkey and you can party at home!
    Exactly this

Id be so happy lol a month alone whoooo

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied

does that mean I can't be friendly with her?
    We all know where friendly can lead to.

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied

Originally posted by aynina View Post
    Find a way to get out of going to turkey, or find a way out of being atound your cousin when you're in turkey, or find a way to marry her.

May Allah make it easy for you and get you married to a righteous spouse Ameen
    does that mean I can't be friendly with her?

Leave a comment:

• ms.muslimah
    replied
    Re: Should I not apologize if I have bad intentions?

why is apologizing not necessary, other than the fact that my intention is not correct?
    It would probably make things more complicated, and what you did is over and done with. She probably forgot about it, so it's not a good idea to bring it back up.

Leave a comment:

• ms.muslimah
    replied

Be polite, but avoid her :insha:

Leave a comment:

• musicisme6565
    replied

Leave a comment:

• muslimboy764
    replied

tell your dad not to go to Turkey because they might link your stay with Terrorism

Leave a comment:

• quark
    replied

If you can't marry her then there isn't much else to do than to try to avoid her the best you can.

Leave a comment:

• Deeni Akh
    replied

next summer I'm probably visiting my relatives in turkey on my father's side, and one of them is my female cousin, who is now 15.....(I'm 17)......two years ago, I told her I was in love with her, and she just replied, "um...uh....me, too!" and I never heard from her again.....now that I'm gonna be visiting her, and my family has free mixing, I'm worried, especially because due to my lonliness, I tend to exaggerate any attention people, especially girls, give me......im worried ill bring it up and her dad will hear, or my dad will hear......my dad doesn't want me talking about marriage at the present moment, he says to get educated and get a job first......do you realize how EXCRUCIATINGLY painful and frustrating it would be to see my cousin a month every year for 5 years, and just beat around the bush? Id like to think I could just be friendly with her, and not talk about love or marriage, but I'm afraid Shaytaan will draw me closer and closer to destruction......what should I do?
    Bro try to avoid her as much as you can and also express to your father your concerns of freemixing and teach him that the deen doesn't permit it.

Whenever she comes around, just try and avoid her by staying in your room or going out.

If you can convince the families for you guys to get married, that's the best option.

May Allah make it easy for you.

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied

Find a way to get out of going to turkey, or find a way out of being atound your cousin when you're in turkey, or find a way to marry her.

May Allah make it easy for you and get you married to a righteous spouse Ameen

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied
    How do I control myself around my cousin when there is FREE MIXING?

next summer I'm probably visiting my relatives in turkey on my father's side, and one of them is my female cousin, who is now 15.....(I'm 17)......two years ago, I told her I was in love with her, and she just replied, "um...uh....me, too!" and I never heard from her again.....now that I'm gonna be visiting her, and my family has free mixing, I'm worried, especially because due to my lonliness, I tend to exaggerate any attention people, especially girls, give me......im worried ill bring it up and her dad will hear, or my dad will hear......my dad doesn't want me talking about marriage at the present moment, he says to get educated and get a job first......do you realize how EXCRUCIATINGLY painful and frustrating it would be to see my cousin a month every year for 5 years, and just beat around the bush? Id like to think I could just be friendly with her, and not talk about love or marriage, but I'm afraid Shaytaan will draw me closer and closer to destruction......what should I do?

Leave a comment:

• Striving for Janna
    replied
    Re: Should I not apologize if I have bad intentions?

Originally posted by Ikki View Post
    What happened to Nurgus?
    I'm not in love with one girl all the time, since I rarely if ever see these girls, my interests change often, and I admire multiple girls at once or at different, but close, times........I got excited over the idea of Serra because I'm going to see her on vacation in only a year, whereas with Nurgul I have to wait 5 years.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X