Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm counting down the days until I meet my beloved....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My mother says she'll disown me if I marry my cousin....

is this cousin sera?
    http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
    Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
    http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
    for all your sufism needs
    http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by muslimboy764 View Post
      is this cousin sera?
      yes

Comment

What does your father think?

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
          What does your father think?
          he's okay with me marrying my cousin, but he is against me contacting them because in the past I would call them every day multiple times, and they complained that I was bothering them.....also, possibly because I told my cousin I was in love with her....but my parents are divorced, and my father and I are distant, so....

Comment

• I'm desperate....

I'm desperate for a wife lol. I wrote down that list of memories of my childhood crush, friend, and playmate Nurgul like I told you guys.......I stay up all night every night so I can pray 10 rakats of tahajjud prayer, and I pray it in the last third of the time between isha and fajr, and at the end I ask Allah to let me marry her (before it was my cousin, but my mom said she'd disown me if I married her).......although tonight i did 20 rakats....and I make dua while bowing (sajda?), and I think constantly about what to do in college and work to maximize my chances of getting married and at the same time doing what I love (ie, working in a field that doesn't bore me).....I also have looked from time to time at Serra and Nurgul's Instagram photos, wrote poetry about them, and cuddle with my pillow, kiss it, and talk to it, pretending it's one of them.....My question to you is, is this too strange? should I be concerned? if so, how do I stop obsessing?

Comment

• Re: I'm desperate....

Once you start hoping it hurts more, so keep your options open and your guard up
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Dear Lord
                They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

You are all over the place. Take a break.
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

What did I just read....? :scratch:

Brother, you have to stop obsessing about marriage. Focus on other things in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Pink123 View Post
                      What did I just read....? :scratch:

Brother, you have to stop obsessing about marriage. Focus on other things in life.
                      I am focused on other things.....like studying social sciences, funny videos on YouTube, memes, SpongeBob, horror (like urban legends), etc.

Comment

Focus on your realtionship with Allah and He will send the right one to you when the time is right....

Comment

sooo...now its nurgul or serra?

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
                            sooo...now its nurgul or serra?
                            Nurgul

Comment

:salams

I don't think these girls would appreciate you sharing their names online.

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
                                :salams

I don't think these girls would appreciate you sharing their names online.
                                good point, but how else will others distinguish?

Comment

Working...
                                X