Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm counting down the days until I meet my beloved....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would my father get in the way?

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
    why are you looking up to Hitler, bro?
    Not looking up to him, it's just an inspirational quote for you

Comment

Re: Questions about marriage proposals

:salams

Why don't you worry about this after college? I am not sure why your threads constantly revolve around the same topic even though you are not getting married anytime soon? Try focusing on something else, esp. during Ramadan. :insha:
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

No more nurgul?
        Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumeria View Post
          No more nurgul?
          I'm keeping my options open

Comment

My cousin who I'm in love with has since moved to another part of Turkey, and I don't know their phone number, and am not allowed to call them.......they never picked up my calls anyway.....I want to marry my cousin Serra when I get older, but the only way I can is if my father contacts them, since I don't have their contact info or know where they live.....either that, or I have my grandmother contact them...(but she probably wouldn't, as I'm about to explain)...im worried my father will not let me marry his niece, and feel I am inadequate, or be mad at me like he often is and stay mad, and not let me marry her....in other words, I feel my father will get in the way if I get on his bad side...could he do that? and if so, how do I prevent that from happening?
            I think that's a sign no?

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
              I think that's a sign no?
              The reason is because I would call TOO MUCH, and when I was 15 and my cousin 13 I told her I was in love with her

Comment

My mother says she'll disown me if I marry my cousin....

Even though my mother and father have been divorced for over 7 years, and the cousin I plan on marrying is on my father's side, and although severing ties of kinship is a major sin, she has threatened to disown me if I marry my cousin, and also said, "not even people in the woods are as backwards as you," and "you're stuck in the 1700s" should I give up on marrying my cousin to maintain ties with my mother?

Comment

Re: My mother says she'll disown me if I marry my cousin....

Are you bored, bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles View Post
                    Are you bored, bro?
                    ? no, I'm serious.....

Comment

My mother says she'll disown me if I marry my cousin....

Don't marry her then.

Comment

When's the last time you got some sleep bro?
                        اللهم يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك

Comment

Originally posted by ابن مرة View Post
                          When's the last time you got some sleep bro?
                          I sleep from early morning to late afternoon.....I stay up all night in order to be up and ready for suhoor, tahajjud, and fajr

Comment

I sleep from early morning to late afternoon.....I stay up all night in order to be up and ready for suhoor, tahajjud, and fajr

Nice, what'd you eat have for suhoor?
                            اللهم يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك

Comment

Originally posted by ابن مرة View Post
                              Nice, what'd you eat have for suhoor?
                              gyro sandwiches, with gyros, lettuce, onions, and ketchup in the middle of pite bread, as well as gyros by themselves, and water....

Comment

Even though my mother and father have been divorced for over 7 years, and the cousin I plan on marrying is on my father's side, and although severing ties of kinship is a major sin, she has threatened to disown me if I marry my cousin, and also said, "not even people in the woods are as backwards as you," and "you're stuck in the 1700s" should I give up on marrying my cousin to maintain ties with my mother?
                                Your mother knows what your dad's side of the family is like, she has her reasons as to why she does not want you to marry your cousin.
                                Focus on keeping your mother happy - as they say there are plenty of fish in the water! Without a doubt, you should give up on marrying my cousin to maintain ties with your mother....

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X