Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm counting down the days until I meet my beloved....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do I control myself around my cousin when there is FREE MIXING?

tell your parents that you don't want to go with them. They can go to turkey and you can party at home!

Comment

Be polite, but avoid her :insha:
      Narrated Anas:
      The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Re: Should I not apologize if I have bad intentions?

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
        why is apologizing not necessary, other than the fact that my intention is not correct?
        It would probably make things more complicated, and what you did is over and done with. She probably forgot about it, so it's not a good idea to bring it back up.
        Narrated Anas:
        The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Find a way to get out of going to turkey, or find a way out of being atound your cousin when you're in turkey, or find a way to marry her.

May Allah make it easy for you and get you married to a righteous spouse Ameen
          does that mean I can't be friendly with her?

Comment

does that mean I can't be friendly with her?
            We all know where friendly can lead to.
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by musicisme6565 View Post
              tell your parents that you don't want to go with them. They can go to turkey and you can party at home!
              Exactly this

Id be so happy lol a month alone whoooo
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by musicisme6565 View Post
                my parents are divorced, and my mom's not going to Turkey, so it would be just me, my mom, and my brother

Comment

my parents are divorced, and my mom's not going to Turkey, so it would be just me, my mom, and my brother
                  well no party for you then, But at least you won't have the cousin dilemma if you stay at home

Comment

Cute Romantic story, but bro try to discover the outside world beyond family.
                    Let niece be your last option in very desperate situation

Comment

Questions about marriage proposals

how do I ask a girl's father for his daughter's hand in marriage, without having a panic attack, or simply not knowing what to do? one girl I have in mind is my cousin on my dad's side.......she's two years younger than me......and I plan on proposing once i get my college education....but under high stress situations I tend to panic, and I have no idea how I would go about doing this.....do I call him? cause I don't have his number.......do I pull him aside to speak to him privately, and then ask him, and if so, how would I ask him, and then what happens? how do these things work? my autistic mind is kicking in and I'm hyperfocusing and obsessing with this...I really need to know....for those of you who are married, your experience would be most welcome.... :)

Comment

Re: Questions about marriage proposals

you keep making threads on her

do you know what a marriage entails?
                        http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
                        Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
                        http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
                        for all your sufism needs
                        http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by muslimboy764 View Post

I'm not mature enough for marriage yet, and I don't know everything about what a marriage entails.....but I'm curious about this aspect of it.....please brother, I have ADHD, Autism, and OCD and worry a lot, I just need to know these things because I'm very curious....and I don't want to worry....could you please answer the question at hand....please? btw I'm Turkish if that helps...

Comment

Originally posted by muslimboy764 View Post

ok brother I got your reputation comment, I'll just wait for someone who knows more and is married to answer, but thanks anyway....

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
                              Cute Romantic story, but bro try to discover the outside world beyond family.
                              Let niece be your last option in very desperate situation
                              She aint his niece lol
                              Okay :)

Comment

Striving for female cousin.

Comment

Working...
                                X