Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm counting down the days until I meet my beloved....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should I not apologize if I have bad intentions?

Originally posted by muslimboy764 View Post
    get married
    The brothers parents aren't supporting him getting married atm :(
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Re: A few weeks ago, I wrote down a list of memories....

#strivingforwaifu more like it
      If Allah & his Messenger :saw: ordered us to breathe in a certain way, we would say: "سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا We hear & We obey"
      “Whoever turns away from my Sunnah has nothing to do with me.” (al-Bukhaari)

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
        I wrote down a list of memories of my childhood crush a few weeks ago, while I was on vacation with my family......I came up with 78 memories, although some of them did not involve her directly but rather memories indirectly associated with her, such as memories of her family members......one of them includes when I was 6 or 7, and I was sitting on a couch in another person's house, and I wanted Nurgul to sit next to me, so I stared at her and patted the couch to signal to her to come snuggle with me.....because I was too shy to tell her directly....but she didn't get the signal...so I left a note in the couch saying "I love you," and left it in the couch, only to have it discovered by a teenage sister......another was her middle name, her birthday (which was the same day and year as mine),,,,,,things we did together, other details about her, events, etc......is this creepy, or romantic? when I start courting this sister (if I do) years from now, when should I tell her that I've compiled this list of memories?
        Don't. She will feel creeped out
        If following Ahmad makes me a 'Wahhaabi', then I declare that I am one.

Comment

Best to keep it to yourself bro :up: the memories may seem cute an all but revealing them to her may not end positively.

Comment

Re: I'm counting down the days until I meet my beloved....

Love hurts

Comment

Originally posted by abuadila View Post
              Love hurts
              It does indeed.

Comment

as of june 17, 2016, I have an estimated between 1,675 and 1,720 days left (based on when I'll get a job for my global studies, or finance or economic major) until I possibly begin courting the girl I left behind in Florida over skype, and a little bit more than that until my possible wedding.....so far it has been 7-8 years since we were friends.....call me crazy if you want, but if I didn't use this coping strategy, I would be doing crazier things.........what do you think about me counting down the days until I meet my beloved?
                I think it's bonkers and a bit creepy. You're putting her on this pedestal with all these expectations, when she's just a human being. I hope after marriage you don't expect her to live up to some ideal you've fixed in your mind, and just let her be herself and love her anyway.

You need to find a healthier hobby.

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                :salams

How much Quran have you read so far this Ramadan?
                A good question.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                  Best to keep it to yourself bro :up: the memories may seem cute an all but revealing them to her may not end positively.
                  Which comes second only to revealing them all the internet, and third to her reading about herself on the internet.

Comment

I was planning on apologizing to my cousin serra, who is 15, for telling her about two years ago that I was in love with her...
                    What happened to Nurgus?

Comment

Originally posted by Ikki View Post
                      What happened to Nurgus?
                      I'm not in love with one girl all the time, since I rarely if ever see these girls, my interests change often, and I admire multiple girls at once or at different, but close, times........I got excited over the idea of Serra because I'm going to see her on vacation in only a year, whereas with Nurgul I have to wait 5 years.....

Comment

How do I control myself around my cousin when there is FREE MIXING?

next summer I'm probably visiting my relatives in turkey on my father's side, and one of them is my female cousin, who is now 15.....(I'm 17)......two years ago, I told her I was in love with her, and she just replied, "um...uh....me, too!" and I never heard from her again.....now that I'm gonna be visiting her, and my family has free mixing, I'm worried, especially because due to my lonliness, I tend to exaggerate any attention people, especially girls, give me......im worried ill bring it up and her dad will hear, or my dad will hear......my dad doesn't want me talking about marriage at the present moment, he says to get educated and get a job first......do you realize how EXCRUCIATINGLY painful and frustrating it would be to see my cousin a month every year for 5 years, and just beat around the bush? Id like to think I could just be friendly with her, and not talk about love or marriage, but I'm afraid Shaytaan will draw me closer and closer to destruction......what should I do?

Comment

Re: How do I control myself around my cousin when there is FREE MIXING?

Find a way to get out of going to turkey, or find a way out of being atound your cousin when you're in turkey, or find a way to marry her.

May Allah make it easy for you and get you married to a righteous spouse Ameen
                          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

next summer I'm probably visiting my relatives in turkey on my father's side, and one of them is my female cousin, who is now 15.....(I'm 17)......two years ago, I told her I was in love with her, and she just replied, "um...uh....me, too!" and I never heard from her again.....now that I'm gonna be visiting her, and my family has free mixing, I'm worried, especially because due to my lonliness, I tend to exaggerate any attention people, especially girls, give me......im worried ill bring it up and her dad will hear, or my dad will hear......my dad doesn't want me talking about marriage at the present moment, he says to get educated and get a job first......do you realize how EXCRUCIATINGLY painful and frustrating it would be to see my cousin a month every year for 5 years, and just beat around the bush? Id like to think I could just be friendly with her, and not talk about love or marriage, but I'm afraid Shaytaan will draw me closer and closer to destruction......what should I do?
                            Bro try to avoid her as much as you can and also express to your father your concerns of freemixing and teach him that the deen doesn't permit it.

Whenever she comes around, just try and avoid her by staying in your room or going out.

If you can convince the families for you guys to get married, that's the best option.

May Allah make it easy for you.

Comment

If you can't marry her then there isn't much else to do than to try to avoid her the best you can.

Comment

tell your dad not to go to Turkey because they might link your stay with Terrorism
                                http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
                                Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
                                http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
                                for all your sufism needs
                                http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X