Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm counting down the days until I meet my beloved....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few weeks ago, I wrote down a list of memories....

I wrote down a list of memories of my childhood crush a few weeks ago, while I was on vacation with my family......I came up with 78 memories, although some of them did not involve her directly but rather memories indirectly associated with her, such as memories of her family members......one of them includes when I was 6 or 7, and I was sitting on a couch in another person's house, and I wanted Nurgul to sit next to me, so I stared at her and patted the couch to signal to her to come snuggle with me.....because I was too shy to tell her directly....but she didn't get the signal...so I left a note in the couch saying "I love you," and left it in the couch, only to have it discovered by a teenage sister......another was her middle name, her birthday (which was the same day and year as mine),,,,,,things we did together, other details about her, events, etc......is this creepy, or romantic? when I start courting this sister (if I do) years from now, when should I tell her that I've compiled this list of memories?

Comment

Re: A few weeks ago, I wrote down a list of memories....

This is completely and utterly creepy. She will probably be weirded out and not want to talk to you again.

Comment

What the...bruh

This is creepy as hell bro
        unconditional love for all of mankind.

Comment

I think the best thing to is keep those memories to yourself.

It is a little bit creepy and something that should stay in your mind. Lock those memories away. If you ever marry this girl, I wouldn't tell her. It might make her a lite bit uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Lila View Post
            I think the best thing to is keep those memories to yourself.

It is a little bit creepy and something that should stay in your mind. Lock those memories away. If you ever marry this girl, I wouldn't tell her. It might make her a lite bit uncomfortable.
            :rotfl:
            ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Should I not apologize if I have bad intentions?

I was planning on apologizing to my cousin serra, who is 15, for telling her about two years ago that I was in love with her (which is not modest, as I was 15 and she was 13). I was planning on telling her this when I visit her in Turkey next summer, in about a year.....however, I had an ulterior motive....I wanted her to say, "it's okay.....and I'm in love with you, too" and I was planning on apologizing to her when alone so she could tell me if she loves me or not without anyone else interfering......since I have this ulterior motive, should I just drop it?

Comment

Re: Should I not apologize if I have bad intentions?

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
                I was planning on apologizing to my cousin serra, who is 15, for telling her about two years ago that I was in love with her (which is not modest, as I was 15 and she was 13). I was planning on telling her this when I visit her in Turkey next summer, in about a year.....however, I had an ulterior motive....I wanted her to say, "it's okay.....and I'm in love with you, too" and I was planning on apologizing to her when alone so she could tell me if she loves me or not without anyone else interfering......since I have this ulterior motive, should I just drop it?
                You shouldn't attempt to meet up in seclusion with a non mahram woman, and it's not necessary for you to apologize, especially since your intention is not correct.
                Narrated Anas:
                The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
                  You shouldn't attempt to meet up in seclusion with a non mahram woman, and it's not necessary for you to apologize, especially since your intention is not correct.
                  why is apologizing not necessary, other than the fact that my intention is not correct?

Comment

thats creepy bruh, just plain creepy

don't do it

Comment

Ooh drop it like hot coals bro :)
                      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

How many girl cousins do you have mate? Or are you making threads about the same girl?

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
                          How many girl cousins do you have mate? Or are you making threads about the same girl?
                          same girl

Comment

same girl
                            You really need to let go of her. Stop talking about her, stop thinking about her; occupy your mind and life with something else other than her or any topic related to marriage. Please. For your own good. You'll never forget her and move on if you're continuously dwelling on her.

Comment

same girl
                              U know bro a day will come when u marry whomever Allah wills and u feel immense love for ur wife in shaa Allah... but until that day I think we're all hoping that u can try and get past this difficult phase for u... ur really smart like I said before, if u can focus on ur education and career for now til Allah wills the time for u to get married comes along, it will save u so much trouble :)
                              "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

get married
                                http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
                                Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
                                http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
                                for all your sufism needs
                                http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X