Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm counting down the days until I meet my beloved....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm counting down the days until I meet my beloved....

as of june 17, 2016, I have an estimated between 1,675 and 1,720 days left (based on when I'll get a job for my global studies, or finance or economic major) until I possibly begin courting the girl I left behind in Florida over skype, and a little bit more than that until my possible wedding.....so far it has been 7-8 years since we were friends.....call me crazy if you want, but if I didn't use this coping strategy, I would be doing crazier things.........what do you think about me counting down the days until I meet my beloved?

Re: I'm counting down the days until I meet my beloved....

Question: is she at all aware of your interest in marrying her? Does she even know you feel this way?

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
      as of june 17, 2016, I have an estimated between 1,675 and 1,720 days left (based on when I'll get a job for my global studies, or finance or economic major) until I possibly begin courting the girl I left behind in Florida over skype, and a little bit more than that until my possible wedding.....so far it has been 7-8 years since we were friends.....call me crazy if you want, but if I didn't use this coping strategy, I would be doing crazier things.........what do you think about me counting down the days until I meet my beloved?
      I think it's completely bonkers.

Comment

well if ur sure ur marrying her then i think its beyond cute :inlove:
        Last edited by bismillaah; 18-06-16, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
          Question: is she at all aware of your interest in marrying her? Does she even know you feel this way?
          unfortunately, since we are still teenagers and I don't have a job yet.....her dad would forbid me from engaging in talking about that......it would not be seen as modest.....and even if I was 5 years older than her with a well paying job, my jamaat places an emphasis on education, so id have to wait until she finishes her degree......but I think she knows, what with all the desperate attention I gave her on social media a few years back, and how I kept calling her dad a few years back to talk to her over the phone, which led to him getting mad at me...(probably because he thought it wasn't modest)......

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
            also, one other thing.....I told her when I was in the 4th grade, but I highly doubt that counts....also, in the 8th grade, I drew a picture on a board of a heart with her name and my name in it, and her dad saw.....

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
              unfortunately, since we are still teenagers and I don't have a job yet.....her dad would forbid me from engaging in talking about that......it would not be seen as modest.....and even if I was 5 years older than her with a well paying job, my jamaat places an emphasis on education, so id have to wait until she finishes her degree......but I think she knows, what with all the desperate attention I gave her on social media a few years back, and how I kept calling her dad a few years back to talk to her over the phone, which led to him getting mad at me...(probably because he thought it wasn't modest)......
              you're just hoping. this girl could easily not care one bit about you.

Comment

:salams

How much Quran have you read so far this Ramadan?
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Bro, you're not getting married to anyone in the next decade. Don't worry about it. Stop obsessing. You're screaming for help, I wish I was near you, I'd smack some reality into you.

You're barely 18. Go burn off the energy at the gym. Go and learn about the deen. Memorize the Quran, succeed in school. Do something that will benefit you.

How about I tell you that you'll marry none of these girls? You'll find someone when you're ready, there are millions and millions of muslimahs, stop pining for ones you interacted with when you were a kid.

Comment

:rotfl:

May Allah help you

لا تفكر كثيرا
                    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                    -------------------------------------------------------
                    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Didn't you love your cousin?

Comment

Y u stalking bro?
                        unconditional love for all of mankind.

Comment

Originally posted by Foodadad View Post
                          Didn't you love your cousin?
                          I don't anymore....

Comment

Originally posted by shann View Post
                            Y u stalking bro?
                            im not stalking.....im hyperfocusing....

Comment

For ppl that dont know and are mocking the bro lemme jus point summat out...
                              Hyperfocusing is a trait of ADHD
                              There has been cases where ppl dont even recognise their own room is on fire (and its literally burning)because they have ADHD, are are hyperfocused on something else..
                              I know ppl irl who have ADHD are how debilitating this is, so yeah just wanted to point that out..
                              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
                              X