My sister is moving away to another city in July and I'm feeling really sad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My sister is moving away to another city in July and I'm feeling really sad

I don't know how to handle it. She's moving to another city after her wedding and its making me really sad thinking about it. She was talking to my mom about her plans when she moves, and I almost started crying. So much emotions came through me. I just don't know what to do. Shes the oldest in our house and I'm the youngest and I've always been so close with her. i can't imagine not seeing her every afternoon when she comes back from work or every Saturday and Sunday morning watching our fave talkshows. Im really going to miss her everyday. :( I'm crying just writing this....and I know this is life, people move out and build their own lives, but it's hard for me still.

Have you been through a similar situation? How did you cope with it?
    Last edited by Najma7; 30-05-16, 04:35 AM.

Re: My sister is moving away to another city after her Wedding and I'm feeling really

Sorry to hear that...

Hey off topic but what's up with the neg reps??

Nvm!! You support the one country I can't stand!! May Allah swt guide you ameen
    Last edited by Fragile; 30-05-16, 05:35 AM.
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Re: My sister is moving away to another city in July and I'm feeling really sad

I remember I was 14-15 when my older sister got married. I still remember the wedding night we came back when she had left with the guys side. It was first night she wasn't with us. I came to my parents room at night when they were sleeping and I cried to my mom and told her I missed my sister. I don't remember how I coped with it but time heals everything. Just pray she has a happy married life and that shes happy with her husband. Thats what's most important.

Comment

Working...
      X