do i get married again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do i get married again

ok ive been married for 20 years, kids are grown up..last few years marriage has not been so good so missus has left me and living elsewhere with kids. she has said that i can get married again and is happy for me to do so...what shall i do ?, can i look for a new partner or would i need a divorce or something first ? even though she said i can..really confused ,

Re: do i get married again

Originally posted by islamstheway View Post
    ok ive been married for 20 years, kids are grown up..last few years marriage has not been so good so missus has left me and living elsewhere with kids. she has said that i can get married again and is happy for me to do so...what shall i do ?, can i look for a new partner or would i need a divorce or something first ? even though she said i can..really confused ,
    Salamu'alaikum, is everything definatetly over between u two or can u find some sort of reconciliation?
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

ws - tried many times but its not working, we seem to have just drifted apart..enoughis enough,

Comment

Do you want another wife?

Comment

ws - tried many times but its not working, we seem to have just drifted apart..enoughis enough,
          If u don't want a divorce u can keep ur wife. That is allowed.

If she truly is ok with u remarrying so sit her down and explain seriously and ask her not give a response straight away but to think on it.
          "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

yes i do want have another wife, she is ok with that, i cant remain alone for the rest of my life, im a man and i have needs, i dont want to go out and commit zina...i want to do what is islamically correct and allowed.

Comment

yes i do want have another wife, she is ok with that, i cant remain alone for the rest of my life, im a man and i have needs, i dont want to go out and commit zina...i want to do what is islamically correct and allowed.
              Go for it I say. It might be a bit complicated if you live in the West however. You might need to legally register the marriage with your second wife, which you can't do if you haven't divorced your first wife.

Comment

so looks like divorce is the only option for me first then look for a second wife ? yes im the west in uk..any suggestions as to where and how i find a wife or any going on these forums lol..

Comment

Working...
                X