My wife dont respect my parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My wife dont respect my parents

You obeyed your wife from day 1 gave her rights she does not need, men are leaders not followers, when you give a woman the chance to lead then. You're in a lot of trouble cause she has gained control and pride over you mate... Bad choice! And kinda too late to change that.

You allow her to disrespect your parents who raised you into the man you are today.. "Failed" so like I said before.. Many men these days are showing weakness and are far too soft.. If you want respect and to be treated like a man then act like one. And to top it all up with some awesome icing.... She hits you and you hit back.... What is this? Primary school.
    Don't take what I say into offence I'm merly telling you what others won't.in the nicest possible way.
    Last edited by Fragile; 30-05-16, 05:24 PM.
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

How can she slap????!!!

In all seriousness OP - who hit harder? You or her? Significant man points riding on this

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
        You obeyed your wife from day 1 gave her rights she does not need, men are leaders not followers, when you give a woman the chance to lead then. You're in a lot of trouble cause she has gained control and pride over you mate... Bad choice! And kinda too late to change that.

You allow her to disrespect your parents who raised you into the man you are today.. "Failed" so like I said before.. Many men these days are showing weakness and are far too soft.. If you want respect and to be treated like a man then act like one. And to top it all up with some awesome icing.... She hits you and you hit back.... What is this? Primary school.
        Don't take what I say into offence I'm merly telling you what others won't.in the nicest possible way.
        I broadly agree.
        It's the so called honeymoon period.
        Many men go all calf eyed over their wives for the first year. Give her everything she wants. Don't set any boundaries. Put her on a pedestal and neglect their other responsibilities.
        Not surprised that women don't really respect that.

Then its a huge shock for them women when after a year or two the man changes and stops pampering her or being her docile servant.

Comment

Originally posted by peras1 View Post
          I'm having troubles trying to understand who is the wife and who is the husband in this marriage.
          I thought the same, this is one of those stories where the person does not fully give the whole story...so for that reason I cannot help you brother.....

I can give you a few facts, a woman will not hate her inlaws for no reason, a woman who has bad inlaws will still treat them with respect for her husband's sake...the problem lies with you and your wife...she hates you or/and has no respect for you....

There is no respect in this marriage and definitely no Islamic boundaries...
          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Working...
          X