Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Delay divorce after finding out she isn't a virgin

Originally posted by iiddnn View Post
    So its okay to lie to other Muslims. I see.
    U can lie to anyone given these three circumstances:

1) you're attempting amend broken friendship between two parties

2) you're bluffing to your other half that he/she looks hot, when they so do not

3) you're held at gunpoint and to save ur life

Other than that lying is forbidden in islam
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
      U can lie to anyone given these three circumstances:

1) you're attempting amend broken friendship between two parties

2)you're bluffing to your other half that he/she looks hot, when they so do not

3) you're held at gunpoint and to save ur life

Other than that lying is forbidden in islam
      Deception in times of war is also permissible.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
        Deception in times of war is also permissible.
        Hmm, in this case I personally would say it's more dishonesty than lying...
        "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

So its okay to lie to other Muslims. I see.
          That is not the conclusion of my post, those are your words and your words only.

Comment

Hmm, in this case I personally would say it's more dishonesty than lying...
            I'm not sure. You can probably lie to the enemy if you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
              I'm not sure. You can probably lie to the enemy if you need to.
              The prophet never lied even during war.

Comment

“... and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars.” (Surah Āli- Imrān 3:61)

You people are so dumb. No wonder the world hates Muslims
                Its called a "citation." Anyone whose been to higher education knows this.
                You are quite rude. Are you Muslim?
                And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
                  You are quite rude. Are you Muslim?
                  What is that supposed to mean?

Comment

My speech is clear and unambiguous. Are you a Muslim or not?
                    And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah

Comment

She's asking u are u muslim, it's a simple yes or no answer since u don't state it where ur nick is :)

Comment

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
                        My speech is clear and unambiguous. Are you a Muslim or not?
                        You coupled it with "you are rude" and i was wondering how that relates to what i believe in?

Comment

You coupled it with "you are rude" and i was wondering how that relates to what i believe in?
                          They are separate statements hence the ".". Now will you answer my question?

Comment

Nvm just looked through your posts and it seems you are Muslim.

Comment

The prophet never lied even during war.
                              He :saw: allowed lying during battle of the trench.

Nuaym thus struggled with his conscience and debated with himself. Then he came to a decision. Suddenly he stood upright, determined. The doubts were gone. Under the cover of darkness, he slipped away from the camp of his tribe and made his way to the Prophet of God, peace and blessings of Allah be on him.

When the Prophet beheld him, standing erect in his presence, he exclaimed, "Nuaym ibn Masud?"

"Yes, O Messenger of God," declared Nuaym. "What has brought you here at this hour?"

"I came", said Nuaym, "to declare that there is no god but Allah and that you are the servant of God and His Messenger and that the message you have brought is

He went on: "I have declared my submission to God, O Messenger of God, but my people do not know of my submission. Command me therefore to do whatever you desire."

"You are only one person among us," observed the Prophet. "So go to your people and act as if you have nothing to do with us for indeed war is treachery."
                              http://www.alim.org/library/biograph...%20ibn%20Masud
                              Winning an argument doesn't mean you're on truth, losing an argument doesn't mean you're on falsehood.

Comment

Originally posted by bhshawon View Post
                                He :saw: allowed lying during battle of the trench.

http://www.alim.org/library/biograph...%20ibn%20Masud
                                That's dishonesty or deception, it's not lying and it's definatetly not treachery :)

Comment

Working...
                                X