Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

finding it hard to marry because you are deemed 'ugly'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: finding it hard to marry because you are deemed 'ugly'?

Originally posted by iiddnn View Post
    People here are so idealistic and in denial. You really think some who is very ugly to the point of deformed face and body will be accepted because of his/her "heart." You truly think someone will give them the time of day and the potential spouses family would accept them? Stop living in a fantasy world.
    There are people out there who would.
    I know personal examples :)

Comment

Originally posted by In my Opinion View Post
      Deformity... Is not "ugly". Clearly a deformed person is not in the average healthy people category. If you find only deformed people unattractive, then an average ugly person must be quite attractive to you?
      A deformed person can very well be healthy. And you once again cast aside those that are deformed, proving what society really does to very ugly people.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
        There are people out there who would.
        I know personal examples :)
        I dont see how that disproves the fact that being ugly makes it much harder to get married. Anecdotal evidence does not have much value.

Comment

I dont see how that disproves the fact that being ugly makes it much harder to get married. Anecdotal evidence does not have much value.
          "You truly think someone will give them the time of day and the potential spouses family would accept them? Stop living in a fantasy world"

I didn't say it disproves the point mate, but not everyone will prove the point. There are exceptions.

Comment

A deformed person can very well be healthy. And you once again cast aside those that are deformed, proving what society really does to very ugly people.
            No... I simply don't think you can put deformed and ugly in the same category. Ugly can just be a perception, whereas deformity is very obvious... And usually has a linked a health condition. I'm not saying deformed people are not human!

In terms of being unattractive... Or even having a deformity... Others who are unattractive or with deformity can find each other attractive. In the same way disabled people often get together. Sometimes times these people end up with other average looking, healthy people... Life is not black and white.

So this non issue wont end the human race.

Comment

Well it won't be difficult if you stopped aiming for the top models.

Comment

In the same way disabled people often get together. Sometimes times these people end up with other average looking, healthy people... Life is not black and white.
                Yeah, like that Nick Vujicic guy

Comment

No... I simply don't think you can put deformed and ugly in the same category. Ugly can just be a perception, whereas deformity is very obvious... And usually has a linked a health condition. I'm not saying deformed people are not human!

In terms of being unattractive... Or even having a deformity... Others who are unattractive or with deformity can find each other attractive. In the same way disabled people often get together. Sometimes times these people end up with other average looking, healthy people... Life is not black and white.

So this non issue wont end the human race.
                  And how often do you think that actually happens?

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
                    Yeah, like that Nick Vujicic guy
                    She married him after he was already famous

Comment

Working...
                    X