Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's huge drama going on in my family...my sisters finance's brother likes our....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: There's huge drama going on in my family...my sisters finance's brother likes our

I'm confused.com
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Re: There's huge drama going on in my family...my sisters finance's brother likes our

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
      I'm confused.com
      Abdul was interested in marriage to Girl 1 - it did not work out...
      Abdul is now interested in marriage to Girl 1's friend...who is Girl 2 ...

Girl 1 feels uncomfortable with Abdul getting to know her friend Girl 2...

:up:
      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Haraam things going on here

Comment

Ok after having read the OP it's finally clear to me.

Your sister is being ridiculous. I hope things work out for Abdul.
          Last edited by Stoic Believer; 28-05-16, 07:33 PM. Reason: sister, not cousin lol

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post

I thought uncomfortable was Girl 2 not girl 1 :scratch:
            Indeed we belong to Allah,
            and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
              Yes, but what did your sister's fiance's friend's great-aunt twice removed's pet cat feel about the situation?
              Originally posted by SheSaid View Post
              Sounds like a pyramid scheme.
              Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
              This is why I hate Somalis so much! I hate my race and I wish I could change my ethnicity! Why couldn't I have been Eritrean and Ethiopian and Turkish and every other ethnicity mixed except from Somali?

Like Oh Em Gee my family are going crazy right now like oh em jeeee. Like my sister met this guy at a barbecue and she wasn't into him then her friend was into him then his friend was into her then my sister was into him then her friend's cousin's best friend's brother came over and she was all interested and then my couson's mum said no because she wants him to marry my uncle's daughter's brother in law's friends's friend. It's totally crazy right now like, totally.
              :rotfl:
              Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                I thought uncomfortable was Girl 2 not girl 1 :scratch:
                girl 2 has no idea Abdul in interested in her because Najma's sister has not passed on this information...it is really Naj's sister who is uncomfortable but for the sake of telling a simple story, its better to say Girl 1
                Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

I just wanna say, I was able to follow all that when reading it the first time. Proud of myself.
                  They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

girl 2 has no idea Abdul in interested in her because Najma's sister has not passed on this information...it is really Naj's sister who is uncomfortable but for the sake of telling a simple story, its better to say Girl 1
                    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lol
                    Indeed we belong to Allah,
                    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Lool thanks sis... That's better
                      I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                      Guide me on your path to your janna,
                      Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Problem can be solved in two ways:
                        First way:
                        Abdi marries both girls
                        Second way
                        Mission "Find Another Abdi" will be started
                        Realizing that 99% of Somali men are called Abdi, it will be easy mission!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
                          Problem can be solved in two ways:
                          First way:
                          Abdi marries both girls
                          Second way
                          Mission "Find Another Abdi" will be started
                          Realizing that 99% of Somali men are called Abdi, it will be easy mission!!!
                          This is the correct answer.

Comment

Working...
                          X