Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's huge drama going on in my family...my sisters finance's brother likes our....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's huge drama going on in my family...my sisters finance's brother likes our....

Last edited by Najma7; 28-05-16, 02:06 AM.

Re: There's huge drama going on in my family...my sisters finance's brother likes our

Wow reading that and keeping all the relations in track made my mind spin. But overall your sister future brother in law is interested in someone close to your sister. And your mom doesnt want to go ahead because thats too close of a relationship to your sister. If that is the case, then im afraid your mom is right. There will be comparing in the future between brothers and your sister and her friend . And god forbid theres a divorce, then things will get ugly. its best to marry someone whose not too close from either her side or the guys side. when theres break up or it doesnt work out, secrets get let out and each family wants to defend their honor and things can get ugly between your sister and her fiance even if they had nothing to do with it. Your sister fiance will defend his brother and your sister might defend her friend.

Comment

Re: There's huge drama going on in my family...my sisters finance's brother likes our

lol i almost couldn't keep track of all the people i was reading about..

okay they are close friends... but that one girl doesn't even like the guy, so i don't see why there should be any issue in the other girl moving forward with him if she likes him? to me it sounds like she doesn't like him either and just using the friendcode thing as an excuse. i could be wrong. if she really does like the guy, i'm on the guy's mom's side, i don't really see any issue.
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

So what? If it wasn't a relationship then why all the fuss? You do not hang out with your friend's husband so there should be no issue......why is it a big deal if no emotions are involved?
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

What?????

Say that again tho

In page 2 she will insult Somalis.....

Comment

I don't see the issue
            ▪️ 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 ▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Basically your sister shouldnt be so dramatic because she turned him down and she wont let anyone else have him? So she should just help set them up in sha Allah
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverMonotheist1 View Post
                What?????

Say that again tho

In page 2 she will insult Somalis.....
                So her sister was set up with someone and she turner him down
                He wants to get to know her sisters friend for marriage
                She wont let them get to know eachother because she thinks its akward to let her friend have her sloppy secconds orr shes just jealous
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

That's stupid, there's no problem.
                  You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                    So her sister was set up with someone and she turner him down
                    He wants to get to know her sisters friend for marriage
                    She wont let them get to know eachother because she thinks its akward to let her friend have her sloppy secconds orr shes just jealous
                    Noo sis it's her cousin who was matched with her sisters fiance brother but that didn't work. So now he likes the friend of the cousin.

I think
                    "O mankind, indeed the promise of Allāh is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you..."

[Al-Qur'ān, 35:5]

Comment

Yes, but what did your sister's fiance's friend's great-aunt twice removed's pet cat feel about the situation?
                      And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                      http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Originally posted by Aaliyah_h View Post
                        Noo sis it's her cousin who was matched with her sisters fiance brother but that didn't work. So now he likes the friend of the cousin.

I think
                        Ooh lol well then its the same story isnt it?
                        Even though abdel should stop falling for every girl he sees, or he really wants in this family [MENTION=138646]Najma7[/MENTION] why dont u marry him

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

She should just give the contact details, give her friend the heads up that she might be getting a proposal and khalas - let the two families sort it out. Tell them that she is too close to both sides so that is the extent of her help.

However, I don't like how people can feel entitled and think they deserve other people's help or agreement when it comes to relationships and marriage

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                            Ooh lol well then its the same story isnt it?
                            Even though abdel should stop falling for every girl he sees, or he really wants in this family [MENTION=138646]Najma7[/MENTION] why dont u marry him
                            I don't even know Looool. Too many people involved in this little "drama". I say leave Abdul and the other girl, whoever she is, to it. Or their families, rather.
                            "O mankind, indeed the promise of Allāh is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you..."

[Al-Qur'ān, 35:5]

Comment

Originally posted by Aaliyah_h View Post
                              I don't even know Looool. Too many people involved in this little "drama". I say leave Abdul and the other girl, whoever she is, to it. Or their families, rather.
                              Yea just let them get to know eachother they're old enough to decide wether they want to or not, i dont really think her sister can say no to that based on it being "akward"

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
                              X