Re: Obedience to your husband is the key to Paradise

Originally posted by Sis_Asiya View Post
    Your defining pious incorrectly. A good deeni man doesn't dictate
    Keyword.

Comment

Originally posted by Sis_Asiya View Post
      Your defining pious incorrectly. A good deeni man doesn't dictate
      :) this is the most perfect statement ever. so there should be no problem in obeying a deeni man :)
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

:wswrwb:

Yeah, sisters. Obey your husband.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

There was something about 'obey your husband' that used to raise my blood pressure slightly.

Whenever I used to attend all those Islamic lectures, it was always a laundry list of instructions; obey your husband, look good for him, don't anger him etc.'

So I'm sitting there thinking.. hang on...who died and made him the centre of the universe?

I made an intention then to never get married because I thought I wouldn't be able to do that. I'm not looking for a man to dictate my life.

I've learnt it's about mutual respect and understanding and our marriages should be based on love for Him and compassion with each other. A true Muslim man doesn't flaunt his authority but understands the severity of his responsibility and seeks to show a willingness to communicate, compromise and commit.

This whole obedience becomes a non-issue when you get married. If you have a good Muslim man who does his best for you then you will naturally obey him, for the sake of Allah swt of course.

Comment

Obedience is only to a husband who treats his wife good and lovely. Obedience means u wont do what he dislikes: wearing tight clothes outside, calling with men, leaving the kids hungry cuz she doesnt like to cook lol
            Not to abusive man.
            No obedience to such man. She must divorce that kind of person.

I dislike men who wants to show off to their wives by unnecessary demonstrating how "manly" they are by beating them. No offense but such men are weak and afraid in reality. I wont be surprised if they were cowards in the classrooms beaten by boys. :)

So if u are gonna treat ur wife like she is worthless and u demand her to obey u like she is some slave, then u have some serious problems.
            Last edited by ForeverMonotheist1; 15-05-16, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X