Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wife divorces husband five days into marriage

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
    dont make this personal sister , u have been proven wrong its ok.. people make mistakes
    Where am I wrong? I'm sorry I called her a hypercrit but surely she's not wise at all
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
      No.. But she too may need guidence and she too may need to repent for she failed as a loyal wife so early on.. My mentality maybe different to you and many on here. I don't know why.. I see good in people and believe we all need a chance. Just that bit of hope and mercy can make a huge difference to someones life even bring them closer to islam.. Because it's love and mercy that guides us.
      maybe some sisters can handle that and some cant .. it makes the former amazing sisters but that does not make the latter who are not willing to handle that bad people and especially not munafiqs....

her divorce is permissible in the law of Allah and we ask Allah swt to keep us steadfast and safe in our marriages

Where am I wrong? I'm sorry I called her a hypercrit but surely she's not wise at all
      im sorry for being pushy .. its a wise decision to divorce a husband who dosent pray... but i dont think she is wise in general .. otherwise she wouldnt be in this mess to begin with
      The Prophet (saw) advised to: Take benefit of five before five: Your youth before your old age, your health before your sickness, your wealth before your poverty, your free time before you are preoccupied, and your life before your death
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgE...kS-Qi3nf3tcvPw

Comment

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
        Masha'Allah, but that's one story out of how many?

I'm sure there are plenty of stories of the wife regretting not getting a divorce because she has to live with a husband who doesn't pray, and she feels she can't leave now because she has children with him.

However way you look at that, it's a calamity! The wife does not have to take that risk at all.
        Would a few month really hurt? Please am I the only one in here who can see things openly and from all corners? Seriously I'm sure she could be patient.. Let me ask you this brother.. If lets say you lacked in prayer and you were shamed by your wife and divorced after just 5 days. How will you feel?? Will get closer or more distant to islam.? She has shamed him and now we all know what he lacks.. I feel sorry for this man and wish him a better wife inshAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
          maybe some sisters can handle that and some cant .. it makes the former amazing sisters but that does not make the latter who are not willing to handle that bad people and especially not munafiqs....

her divorce is permissible in the law of Allah and we ask Allah swt to keep us steadfast and safe in our marriages

im sorry for being pushy .. its a wise decision to divorce a husband who dosent pray... but i dont think she is wise in general .. otherwise she wouldnt be in this mess to begin with
          Finally we agree on something...

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
            You're calling her a Munafiqah!?
            Brother what happen to chances? Guidence?

Would you personally divorce a sister because she does not pray? Or will you guide her and get great deeds? Rewards for helping her to walk in the right path.
            She's from Saudi, the scholars there tend to follow the opinion that the one who doesn't pray is a kaafir.
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

She's from Saudi, the scholars there tend to follow the opinion that the one who doesn't pray is a kaafir.
              And that's the same Saudis who behead servants who were raped by their owners? The same Saudis who murder without reason? The same Saudis who betray their own to please the kuffar?

You know what they are and I don't need to say anything further. Allahu Akbar

Comment

Would a few month really hurt? Please am I the only one in here who can see things openly and from all corners? Seriously I'm sure she could be patient.. Let me ask you this brother.. If lets say you lacked in prayer and you were shamed by your wife and divorced after just 5 days. How will you feel?? Will get closer or more distant to islam.? She has shamed him and now we all know what he lacks.. I feel sorry for this man and wish him a better wife inshAllah.
                That's the problem. If she believes the one who doesn't pray is a kaffir, how can she stay with him?

If it was me I would obviously be very upset but we have to look it at from both perspectives. I also don't think she got the divorce before telling him that he needs to pray or she'll leave. If it was any other matter [less serious than Salah] I would've agreed with you but the red line is drawn at salah

Comment

There are two extreme views on here; so the best solution is to have understanding and patience.
                  On one hand we all know the five obligatory prayers are very important (May Allah perfect our prayers ameen). It is the second pillar,one of the first thing we would be asked about is our prayer on judgement day,our prophet s.a.w stressed the importance of prayer so much. On his final hours he would get up,and check if the sahabas have prayed , he would constantly get up inorder to try and lead them , however because he s.a.w was very weak he was unable to do so.In addition some scholars as you know even say that if you dont pray you have left the folds of Islam.In conclusion salah is highly important and its the basic requirement to be a muslim, its our best way of communication with Allah. A man/ husband should be the leader of the household. If they have children they are likely to imitate he behaviour of their father as they would perhaps see him as a role model. In my opinion thats not a hood environment ro bring up children hence I would never marry someone who didnt pray.
                  But then again divorce is hated to Allah .So this dilemma is difficult to judge when we know so little of this case.I underatand where fragile and 2reflect are coming from. we have heard so many cases whereby people convert for love but after a time they actually internalize the religion and wholeheartedly accept the islamic principles. We all need a supporting chair to lean on. When we are lost although guidnace comes from Allah only we need the support and encouragement of our family and spouses . But bear in mind this woman only knew him 5 days i guess so its hard to e that deep connection. Also I believe if you have a committed, patient spouse they can encourage you to leave your bad habits they can lead you to cjange for the better.Our actions and intereactions have a massive influence on others .Thats why we often hear the best form of dawah is through your actions. I hate when people say your sposuse or others can change you in marriage.Dont generalize. In fact if my spouse pointed pit my flaw i would appreciate them even more .Afterall they are supposed to help you in this difficult journey. Helping you towards Allah.Again i dont think i can say this regarding this case..but am just saying lol

Anyways I dont really care about the case, may Allah guide him and forgive us all. I am sure ,well informed individualsbhave dealt with this issue from the right perspective. But this shouldnt divide us and create animosity between us. Lets learn from this and better ourselves before marraige.

why on earth am i writing essays on ummah wen i have exams, make dua for me please
                  Ya Allah,
                  Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                  "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

And that's the same Saudis who behead servants who were raped by their owners? The same Saudis who murder without reason? The same Saudis who betray their own to please the kuffar?

You know what they are and I don't need to say anything further. Allahu Akbar
                    Huh
                    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

• Re: Wife divorces husband five days into marriage

It's late and peace to all... No matter we may disagree or might be a little emotional deep down we are all muslims and we all care. So I'm sorry if I offended anyone and wish you all peace and mercy for I have much love to you all for the sake of Allah swt. [MENTION=119636]patient believer[/MENTION] I agree sis and wisely spoken Mash'Allah... And lol at the last bit of sentence xxx
                      Still against divorce lol

Peace and goodnight

Comment

I wonder when someone is going to make a thread about a marriage that actually works/worked. I think this forum could use it to balance things out a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by peras1 View Post
                          But she consummated the marriage.
                          So?

Comment

Seriously! If you knew what divorce does to families I'm sure you would not take this lightly. May Allah swt guide you
                            The couple had no children.

Comment

You never know.. This man could become one of the most religious and amongst the most blessed because he may soon find the right path and repent.. We are not judges or any type of law.. This man needs guidence not embarrassment. I think he's better off and she's quite harsh in her choices. At least give him time, 5 days! Come on! At least wait a few month.

What's happening to some women these days.. Weres the mercy? The gentle nature? The humble being? The forgiveness and kindness?

I'm speechless and very disappionted.
                              I do agree with some of your points, but perhaps she did not want to emotionally be connected with him. Sometimes the more time one spends with the other person, we make more emotional decisions.

Comment

How did she not know this beforehand?
                                She made a wise decision in the end I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X