Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wife divorces husband five days into marriage

Originally posted by Anthanasia View Post
    That truth severely depressed me as İ am counting on change for me regarding my husband.
    This woman divorced just after 5 days and İm sitting here two years later...man it feels bad. İ feel like a fool. Allah reward and protect this woman.
    You will be rewarded for your patience and any other good you did in your marriage...
    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by Anthanasia View Post
      That truth severely depressed me as İ am counting on change for me regarding my husband.
      This woman divorced just after 5 days and İm sitting here two years later...man it feels bad. İ feel like a fool. Allah reward and protect this woman.
      May Allah reward you and protect you too sis- Ameen

I wish I could help sis, but if you just want to talk about it then let it off your chest

What's done is done, everyone has a different story. You gave your husband a chance, you didn't make a mistake. You just didn't know what would happen in the future.

I know violent people end up killing their spouse, it has happened in the UK unfortunately. Be safe, how long will it take to go back to the states?
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
        The only one vile is you, slandering others.
        You like it huh. I only speak truth. It can hurt, I know :-)

Comment

Originally posted by J89Z View Post
          You like it huh. I only speak truth. It can hurt, I know :-)
          Why would I get hurt regarding something that has nothing to do with me in the slightest? You didn't speak any truth, you merely slandered. Insha Allah Allah will question you about it.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

My mother was telling me she knows a family, where the sister, divorced her husband after one day, because she found out he has epileptic fits, which he hid, before they got married.

Yeah, so best to just be honest where you can.

Comment

Originally posted by R123 View Post
              My mother was telling me she knows a family, where the sister, divorced her husband after one day, because she found out he has epileptic fits, which he hid, before they got married.

Yeah, so best to just be honest where you can.
              Why do people lie? Why do they think it is ok to trap a woman...poor girl now she is a divorcee and never even got to enjoy her marriage...good on her for leaving, I wouldn't leave because he had fits but because he lied to me...
              Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                Why do people lie? Why do they think it is ok to trap a woman...poor girl now she is a divorcee and never even got to enjoy her marriage...good on her for leaving, I wouldn't leave because he had fits but because he lied to me...
                They probably assumed that if he told her afterwards, she will have to just accept it.

I'm glad her family were supportive with her decision. Its better to end it early, if the marriage is based on lies. You can't really hide that either, so I am unsure why he decided to keep it a secret. She also had no prior knowledge on how to deal with it when it happens, which is also dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                X