Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Don't give women too much freedom or respect them more than what they deserve"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Don't give women too much freedom or respect them more than what they deserve"?

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
    *gulp*

Yeah you're right, basically not to let emotions dictate over the rationale when making a decision. :jkk:
    Don't change yourself, sometimes people change and it's for the worse, they end up being too cautious and ruin everything.

Just try your best to find a good woman, someone like yourself. I was joking about getting 'whipped', that will only happen if you marry a woman for everything else but her deen!

:jkk:
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Re: "Don't give women too much freedom or respect them more than what they deserve"?

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      Don't change yourself, sometimes people change and it's for the worse, they end up being too cautious and ruin everything.

Just try your best to find a good woman, someone like yourself. I was joking about getting 'whipped', that will only happen if you marry a woman for everything else but her deen!

:jkk:
      Yeah insha'Allah :brf: appreciate the advice.

Comment

Lol

How so?
        u will find out soon ;p
        dont worry now, just chill

Comment

Lol okay :scratch: chill, I got it.

(i don't think I am) but :jkk: sis

Trust me, they can be scary sometimes :( if your with the bros in an Akhi night out, she gon be suspecting and calling and asking 'where are you?' even though you told her before you left. And if your curfew is 10pm and you come at 10:01, you're sleeping in the barn.

Yeh OBVVVVVVS husbands have a curfew - why is this a difficult concept to understand. 10s a bit generous - I think 6.30 is reasonable but Obv he can go to the masjid for prayers but after 6.30 he needs to be attached to one of those pull out rolley leash things so I'll sit in the car and attach it to his ankle and then he can pray and when I hear the salaam - I'll give him 5mins to do his post salah dhikr and then Ima tug that leash. Actually I might try and find one with an electric current - that way he will know the PAIN he might face if he isn't back on time.

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          he's going to get > WHIPPED

poor kid :1popcorn: I feel sorry for him already

don't worry brother as long as you use your head

remember:

USE YOUR HEAD KID, USE THE HEAD WHEN MAKING A DESICION. Ask her if she has blood pressure otherwise :wacko:

people marry the wrong person because they just don't use their head it can happen to the best of us
          loooool :rotfl: Deenis is gna be sooooo whipped like yes miss no miss 3 bags full miss

dont worry when she's getting too much [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] me an Ya'sin will give u tips on how to get her back under your thumb - well thumbs a little harsh, your pinky. That way she still has room to breathe

but man oh man I can just imagine a lot of what did I do moments with you deeni - Carry on punching dem walls ok

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
            Yeh OBVVVVVVS husbands have a curfew - why is this a difficult concept to understand. 10s a bit generous - I think 6.30 is reasonable but Obv he can go to the masjid for prayers but after 6.30 he needs to be attached to one of those pull out rolley leash things so I'll sit in the car and attach it to his ankle and then he can pray and when I hear the salaam - I'll give him 5mins to do his post salah dhikr and then Ima tug that leash. Actually I might try and find one with an electric current - that way he will know the PAIN he might face if he isn't back on time.

loooool :rotfl: Deenis is gna be sooooo whipped like yes miss no miss 3 bags full miss

dont worry when she's getting too much [MENTION=130748]Deeni Akh[/MENTION] me an Ya'sin will give u tips on how to get her back under your thumb - well thumbs a little harsh, your pinky. That way she still has room to breathe

but man oh man I can just imagine a lot of what did I do moments with you deeni - Carry on punching dem walls ok
            Lool oh my goodness sounds painful and suffocating jk you lot sound like the women of Ansar.

Alhamdulillah not as soft as people as people think I am, I can be tough when the need arises

May Allah swt grant everyone reasonable spouses.

Comment

Lool oh my goodness sounds painful and suffocating jk you lot sound like the women of Ansar.

Alhamdulillah not as soft as people as people think I am, I can be tough when the need arises

May Allah swt grant everyone reasonable spouses.
              Yes suffocating

i think Allah swt is just giving my husband time to develop into a strong soul before he meets me - someone weak would have no chance

lol

ok ok one day when you get angry at a forum member mention me in the post so I can see your wrwth ok

reasonable? The best amazing stupendous fabulous incredible spouses ameen

:D

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                Yes suffocating

i think Allah swt is just giving my husband time to develop into a strong soul before he meets me - someone weak would have no chance

lol

ok ok one day when you get angry at a forum member mention me in the post so I can see your wrwth ok

reasonable? The best amazing stupendous fabulous incredible spouses ameen

:D
                SubhaanAllah maybe lol

Insha'Allah I never get angry at anyone on the forum :)

Ameen ah yes that's better! :brf:

Comment

Let us be kind to our womenfolk for they are us in essence.

They are our helpers in this life & have hearts as deep as the oceans. They help the beast when tying ties and in sickness

They know they are loved & wanted. Don't need a random brother to tell them.
                  Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

I keep hearing this from brothers and some sisters that women especially wives shouldn't be given too much freedom or respect otherwise they will take advantage of the husband :scratch:

I know it sounds weird...I mean if a Muslimah is practising and pious, she would know her boundaries and limits just like how brothers should do too.

I personally DO NOT believe in that but would like further insight insha'Allah :up:
                    That's just people from the village back home who want to control their wives. They are mummies boys who want their wives to do everything.

This mindset is not from Islam. A man does have more rights generally over women in marriage. So naturally they don't have that freedom to do whatever they please. For example the wife cannot leave the house without the permission of the husband. Another example is she should not mix excessively with the neighbour.

Hope this helps.

Comment

I keep hearing this from brothers and some sisters that women especially wives shouldn't be given too much freedom or respect otherwise they will take advantage of the husband :scratch:

I know it sounds weird...I mean if a Muslimah is practising and pious, she would know her boundaries and limits just like how brothers should do too.

I personally DO NOT believe in that but would like further insight insha'Allah :up:
                      Indian caste system stuff. of course pre-islamic arabs did have the same mentality
                      why would a muslim habour cruelty, arrogance and harshness when kindness and humility in on the table,
                      and this is about wives, who brother claim to love? did they get married with a human being or a vampire?

Comment

Originally posted by J89Z View Post
                        That's just people from the village back home who want to control their wives. They are mummies boys who want their wives to do everything.

This mindset is not from Islam. A man does have more rights generally over women in marriage. So naturally they don't have that freedom to do whatever they please. For example the wife cannot leave the house without the permission of the husband. Another example is she should not mix excessively with the neighbour.

Hope this helps.
                        this is correct, but the concern is about the attitude. if you are arrogant towards them then you got all wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamed Mifxal View Post
                          this is correct, but the concern is about the attitude. if you are arrogant towards them then you got all wrong.
                          Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamed Mifxal View Post
                            Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                            X