• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zeagirl
    replied
    Re: Feeling hopeless

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
    فَسَقَىٰ لَهُمَا ثُمَّ تَوَلَّىٰ إِلَى الظِّلِّ فَقَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنْزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ

So he watered (their flocks) for them; then he turned back to the shade, and said:"O my Lord! truly am I in (desperate) need of any good that Thou dost send me!"

(In case not aware, the du'a Musa (as) made just after assisting two women water their animals in an area crowded by men. He had fled Egypt at the time, leaving everything behind and was fearing for his life and without a home.)
    Thanks for that. I really don't feel like I'm coping well. I want my free thinking time to be taken up by good thoughts and Stop sadness like this. It's getting emotionally draining and I want it to stop

Leave a comment:

• Fakhri
    replied

Originally posted by zeagirl View Post
    JazaikumAllahukhairan
    فَسَقَىٰ لَهُمَا ثُمَّ تَوَلَّىٰ إِلَى الظِّلِّ فَقَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنْزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ

So he watered (their flocks) for them; then he turned back to the shade, and said:"O my Lord! truly am I in (desperate) need of any good that Thou dost send me!"

(In case not aware, the du'a Musa (as) made just after assisting two women water their animals in an area crowded by men. He had fled Egypt at the time, leaving everything behind and was fearing for his life and without a home.)
    Last edited by Fakhri; 12-05-16, 12:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• zeagirl
    replied

Originally posted by Wael Bakr View Post
    This means in short:

O Lord, I am of what was revealed to please and your riches to the poor that your Ngnini who except you

O Lord, I am in need of what you gave me the best of

And goodness means in which every Yes God money and a husband and home and food ... and Moses lacked food

God called him up to give him food and you are my sisters of lacking anything of God's blessings and bounty calling him may God

He sings the blessings and bounty

And called this supplication at any time and without any number of mentions but not forget that there are times when supplication is answered

And that God loves slave Allhouh
    :)
    JazaikumAllahukhairan

Leave a comment:

• Wael Bakr
    replied

JazaikAllahukhair. What does it mean may i ask?
    This means in short:

O Lord, I am of what was revealed to please and your riches to the poor that your Ngnini who except you

O Lord, I am in need of what you gave me the best of

And goodness means in which every Yes God money and a husband and home and food ... and Moses lacked food

God called him up to give him food and you are my sisters of lacking anything of God's blessings and bounty calling him may God

He sings the blessings and bounty

And called this supplication at any time and without any number of mentions but not forget that there are times when supplication is answered

And that God loves slave Allhouh
    :)

Leave a comment:

• xaxa
    replied

I feel very hopeless too.

Only because i was betrayed by someone i trusted.

I always feel IF ONLY he never wasted my time i could of found someone.

its so hard to stay positive when you've been betrayed once.

Can i ask something is it bad for me to want him to realise what he did was wrong???

sometimes i dont understand ALLAHS plan for me :(

I see him married and it reminds me of what i could of had but never got! :( :(

please help me remain sain!

Leave a comment:

• Bismil
    replied

I know I need to get my priorities straight abot what I want from a husband. I can't seem to get over this (my past thread) because I'm scared I won't find something close to it in terms of love. I'm scared that I won't be loved and i will be treated badly again and that I'll be a worker than a wife. I haven't seen many happy marriages throughout my life so that's why I'm scared. Does anyone have reassurance please. JazaikhAllahukhair
    Marriage is always uncertain.

Even if you marry a great person , does not guarantee that the person would be great always. There are just no guarantees in life , yet we have to live and move on.

Leave a comment:

• zeagirl
    replied

Originally posted by Wael Bakr View Post
    Alsalam alykom
    say this beautiful Dua'a

(رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ )
    JazaikAllahukhair. What does it mean may i ask?

Leave a comment:

• Wael Bakr
    replied

Alsalam alykom
    say this beautiful Dua'a

(رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ )

Leave a comment:

• Stoic Believer
    replied

JazaikAllahukhair. What was it that helped you get over it? It is good to hear that it is possible to move on
    Wa iyyaki. Like I said, it just took time. It took me about a year to get over that person. I used to think I would never find anyone like her again. Now she means nothing to me, and it embarrasses me to even think about it.

Maybe it will take less time for you, maybe it will take more. But eventually, in shaa Allah, you will heal, and you will be made a much stronger person because of it.

You are in a better position than I was because you have the support of brothers and sisters on this forum. I don't think there's anything you can do right now to completely delete those feelings; all you can do is focus on pleasing Allah and being a better Muslim.

Leave a comment:

• zeagirl
    replied

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    Sister, I've been in your position before. Trust me, you'll get over it in shaa Allah. It just takes time. And the good thing about what happened to me is that it helped bring me closer to Islam. Maybe this is Allah's way of doing the same for you.
    JazaikAllahukhair. What was it that helped you get over it? It is good to hear that it is possible to move on

Leave a comment:

• Stoic Believer
    replied

Sister, I've been in your position before. Trust me, you'll get over it in shaa Allah. It just takes time. And the good thing about what happened to me is that it helped bring me closer to Islam. Maybe this is Allah's way of doing the same for you.

Leave a comment:

• 2BlackThings
    replied

I know I need to get my priorities straight abot what I want from a husband. I can't seem to get over this (my past thread) because I'm scared I won't find something close to it in terms of love. I'm scared that I won't be loved and i will be treated badly again and that I'll be a worker than a wife. I haven't seen many happy marriages throughout my life so that's why I'm scared. Does anyone have reassurance please. JazaikhAllahukhair
    Salams sis. I understand your concern. Best thing to do is write down a list of what you don't want in a husband. You should have some idea by now perhaps? Be realistic. The next thing to do, and this is going off on a tangent, but keep yourself occupied and try (as difficult as this might be) try not to worry. Insha'Allah you'll be okay :)

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

Originally posted by Jade Vine View Post
    How old are you?

(I seem to ask this question pretty often lately...)

Imagine you are married. Bad marriage, you want out. You get the divorce and move on with your life. You are happy. (however you define happiness)

Imagine you are married. Good marriage, few problems but it's just life. You are happy. (however you define happiness)

Whatever happens to you, you can deal with it. Whatever does not happen to you, you cannot deal with it.

Have a nice day.
    Does not really matter how old she is...you have some sisters here in the mid to late 20's who have strange thought patterns and think like children.

Leave a comment:

• Jade Vine
    replied

How old are you?

(I seem to ask this question pretty often lately...)

Imagine you are married. Bad marriage, you want out. You get the divorce and move on with your life. You are happy. (however you define happiness)

Imagine you are married. Good marriage, few problems but it's just life. You are happy. (however you define happiness)

Whatever happens to you, you can deal with it. Whatever does not happen to you, you cannot deal with it.

Have a nice day.

Leave a comment:

• zeagirl
    replied

Originally posted by Alina15 View Post
    I have your same concern. I am scared I will never find a man who will make me fall in love and I will never have those feelings towards a man.
    I don't feel interested in any potential.

And I am scared as well. I imagine myself married to a person who suddenly after marriage starts to change. I imagine myself sad because he doesn’t want me to see my friends and my family, he wants me to buy only one dress per year. I imagine that he will starts beating me if can’t cook the food as his mum does. Etc. etc. And I have to lie to everyone saying that I am good because otherwise he will threaten me. I imagine my marriage in this way :(
    thats the same for me. i dont really know what to expect to be honest. maybe im not ready yet

Leave a comment:

Working...
X