Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Much love for Allah SWT, for he truly knows best.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much love for Allah SWT, for he truly knows best.

Aslamu Alaikam brothers and sisters, you may or may not have read my current thread: Divorce in UK?

I want to share something personal with you all which I feel will Insh'Allah benefit those that are looking to get married.

I recently came to know that even if you have an Islamic divorce you still need to apply for another one in the country you're residing in. In my case I require a divorce through the British Law. My wife and I divorced in 2004, she was from Pakistan.

Around about 2009-2010 my folks started to hint at me to get married again, up until this point I wasn't up for it due to the painful end to my first marriage. But khair. I took their advice on board and starting looking but so far......zilch.....nada.....which is fine because that's just how life is.

You see, I've tried everything (bar Muslim marriage events) matrimonial websites and agencies, word of mouth, asked friends and family etc but all this time I hadn't realized that I still required a British divorce.....now each rejection makes sense. the fact I haven't found anyone is beginning to make sense to me..........Allah SWT knew what I didn't...Allah SWT was holding me back so I could go at it properly and through the correct channels....imagine if I had found someone abroad and I'd applied for a visa, it would've got rejected because according to British Law....I've no valid divorce paper work but as per Sharia Law I do, I've a Talaq Namah.

This would've caused so much heartache for my future spouse, be she from here in the UK or abroad. So I for one thank Allah SWT for helping me see the error I've made and I thank him for not granting me a second marriage.

The point is brothers and sisters, we may think or feel a certain thing is good for us.....but Allah SWT knows if it will hurt us and drag us down.

These past years I feel I've grown closer to Allah SWT through each rejection and the pain of an endless search. In the long run it's been worth it. I mean....you gotta love Allah SWT first and foremost.

So brothers and sisters try not to be too disheartened when your pursuit is not successful, we don't know what Allah SWT is saving us from. Keep making dua's and by all means try and full fill your Deen, when the time is right Insh'Allah all will fall into place.

Your brother in Islam,

Shezad
    He who loses money, loses much.

He who loses a friend, loses more.

He who loses faith, loses ALL.

Re: Much love for Allah SWT, for he truly knows best.

:wswrwb:

Subhanallah, great advise brother.

:jkk:
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      :wswrwb:

Subhanallah, great advise brother.

:jkk:
      You're most welcome brother. :up: (excuse the half written rep comment I sent you, I clicked send before I completed the sentence).
      He who loses money, loses much.

He who loses a friend, loses more.

He who loses faith, loses ALL.

Comment

Alhmadulillah in every situation

words of wisdom :)

Comment

Working...
        X