Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you react?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: How would you react?

    I don't see anything wrong with this.. bbies and kids are cute, and it's before the age of puberty, if it's under seven.
    I would be a little curious and ask why, but obviously wouldn't have an issue showing a baby/kid photo
    Lol ppl here are acting like it's super weird or like he's a creep for asking.. i'm confused. I don't see anything wrong/weird about it.
    Last edited by Creamcake; 18-03-17, 12:26 AM.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: How would you react?

      Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      I don't see anything wrong with this.. bbies and kids are cute, and it's before the age of puberty, if it's under seven.
      I would be a little curious and ask why, but obviously wouldn't have an issue showing a baby/kid photo
      Lol ppl here are acting like it's super weird or like he's a creep for asking.. i'm confused. I don't see anything wrong/weird about it.
      What possible reason could he have for wanting to see your baby pics?

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: How would you react?

        Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
        What possible reason could he have for wanting to see your baby pics?
        I don't know.. can't think of a specific reason, someone said hair but that doesn't make sense, and something about genes but that doesn't make sense, but someone mentioned paedophile.. that shocked me, how can anyone think such a thing of a person who just asks to see your baby pics.. It could be any reason really, but babies and kids are cute generally, so maybe that's why, and like he's just taking an interest in your baby pics. I love seeing people's baby pics.. but this should be saved for after the marriage, since it's really not a necessity at all, and is getting too friendly.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: How would you react?

          Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
          I guess I would take it as a compliment. Maybe he thinks I'm so good looking now that he needs to validate I'm natural by looking at childhood pic lols
          [MENTION=132814]aidaalej[/MENTION] lol!!!! I'm laughing at this too now..
          Indeed we belong to Allah,
          and indeed to Him we will return.


          Quran 2:156

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: How would you react?

            Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
            I guess I would take it as a compliment. Maybe he thinks I'm so good looking now that he needs to validate I'm natural by looking at childhood pic lols

            Solid reasoning. :)

            Or maybe he wants to have an idea what his future babies would look like. =D

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: How would you react?

              Originally posted by lonelyniqabi View Post
              Solid reasoning. :)

              Or maybe he wants to have an idea what his future babies would look like. =D
              Lols it's funny you mention that..and it may be the case for some guys :wacko:

              Believe it or not but some guys look at the girls mother as well to see if she will turn out like her after marriage.
              Indeed we belong to Allah,
              and indeed to Him we will return.


              Quran 2:156

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: How would you react?

                Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post

                Believe it or not but some guys look at the girls mother as well to see if she will turn out like her after marriage.
                Solid idea.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: How would you react?

                  ~
                  Indeed we belong to Allah,
                  and indeed to Him we will return.


                  Quran 2:156

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: How would you react?

                    Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                    ~
                    Spit it out.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: How would you react?

                      Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                      Spit it out.
                      I said "..... their life their wife"
                      Indeed we belong to Allah,
                      and indeed to Him we will return.


                      Quran 2:156

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: How would you react?

                        Mums and daughters can look way different though
                        I saw pics of my mum when she was our age n she looks so different from me and my sisters
                        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                        [al-An’aam 6:59]

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: How would you react?

                          Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                          Mums and daughters can look way different though
                          I saw pics of my mum when she was our age n she looks so different from me and my sisters
                          They can lol but some guys and their mothers still look at the girl's mother..

                          Yeah so does mine...I'm no where near her good looks from when she was around my age. People even told me this cause it's legit. And she looks so different now too from then. How people change..
                          Indeed we belong to Allah,
                          and indeed to Him we will return.


                          Quran 2:156

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Re: How would you react?

                            Originally posted by frh1 View Post
                            اَلسَّلاَ مُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ
                            A question for both brothers/sisters

                            please base this answer on how you *personally* would react and not as a response to previous posts or anything.


                            WWYD if a potential asked for a baby pic ( could be up to the age of 7 ) <--- yup i know 7 isn't a baby but you get the point
                            I am sorry but i did not really understand the Question.
                            Online Quran Classes from Al Madinah Al Munawwara | Islamic Knowledge | Islamic Channel

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Re: How would you react?

                              Probably give it.


                              Maybe it is her parents that is really asking as it might be part of that weird thing where they check if potential is "healthy", is her legs right size or are they bit crooked, are teeth or nose crooked. Maybe they want to check if our babies be ugly, if we get married, based on how I looked as child.


                              I also have really nice pictures, so this might be my advantage.
                              Last edited by HelloEverybody; 18-03-17, 07:08 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Re: How would you react?

                                That's weird. I'd be baffled but I'd still give it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X