Re: How would you react?

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
    :rotfl:
    hahah balaaya mesha kadacay

Comment

Originally posted by frh1 View Post
      hahah balaaya mesha kadacay
      Can you speak English and also why did you ask a potential this question?
      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

I would laugh my head off ..

i understand if my fiance / hubby ask for that as may be he interested in everything related to me but just a potential kinda weird oO
        How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
          It's an expression loosely translated as: haha what silliness has happened here/ is going on here?
          And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
          http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
            why i would ask a potential is very complicated for me to explain but its due to the question having relation to a culture and genetics of a an ethnic group sound weird i know.

wanted to see the question from a different perspective :1popcorn:

Comment

Wut, a baby photo of whom? me? I look like 2 completely different people compared to my childhood photos, I think.
              La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
              (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
              Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Is that a red flag??
                I wouldnt find it weird
                Id prolly face swap his and mine to know what out babies would look like

Creep level 10/10

Well thats more in an engagement level not potential maybe
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

why i would ask a potential is very complicated for me to explain but its due to the question having relation to a culture and genetics of a an ethnic group sound weird i know.

wanted to see the question from a different perspective :1popcorn:
                  So what this girl is saying is that she wants to check if you are from that ethnic group...and a baby picture will prove that? Not your current face..? Some people are so strange and take the cultural ethnic thing far too seriously...I
                  Last edited by shay5; 09-04-16, 09:21 PM.
                  Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

maybe they want to get an idea of what both of your offsprings would look like.
                    لآ اِلَهَ اِلّا اللّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُوُل اللّهِ

Comment

Weird

Comment

When I read the q I was like

but then I was like oh he probs just wants to see what your hair is like
                        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

How would you react?
                          Like this

Comment

Well the person clearly cannot be a pedophile based on that request, because they're marrying you now while you are an adult not a child.
                            It depends on how they ask and the situation I suppose. For example you could be in the middle of a random conversation about something to do with childhood and the person that, at that moment, asks, though it was not a premeditated request.

Obviously if it's asked as one of those conditions as in 'I must see your baby picture before we proceed' then yeah that's weird.

What a weird thread looool

Just when you think you've seen it all on Ummah looool

You are amazed once more looool

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                              Well the person clearly cannot be a pedophile based on that request, because they're marrying you now while you are an adult not a child.
                              It depends on how they ask and the situation I suppose. For example you could be in the middle of a random conversation about something to do with childhood and the person that, at that moment, asks, though it was not a premeditated request.

Obviously if it's asked as one of those conditions as in 'I must see your baby picture before we proceed' then yeah that's weird.

What a weird thread looool

Just when you think you've seen it all on Ummah looool

You are amazed once more looool
                              Well he/she could still be a non-exclusive pedophile.

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
                                Well he/she could still be a non-exclusive pedophile.
                                loool

It's a weird question to be asked no doubt. I think if the woman asked it would be less weird but if a man asked a woman then yeah that's weird. Lyk why bland why?

Comment

Working...
                                X