• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creamcake
    replied
    Re: How would you react?

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    What possible reason could he have for wanting to see your baby pics?
    I don't know.. can't think of a specific reason, someone said hair but that doesn't make sense, and something about genes but that doesn't make sense, but someone mentioned paedophile.. that shocked me, how can anyone think such a thing of a person who just asks to see your baby pics.. It could be any reason really, but babies and kids are cute generally, so maybe that's why, and like he's just taking an interest in your baby pics. I love seeing people's baby pics.. but this should be saved for after the marriage, since it's really not a necessity at all, and is getting too friendly.

Leave a comment:

• Stoic Believer
    replied

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with this.. bbies and kids are cute, and it's before the age of puberty, if it's under seven.
    I would be a little curious and ask why, but obviously wouldn't have an issue showing a baby/kid photo
    Lol ppl here are acting like it's super weird or like he's a creep for asking.. i'm confused. I don't see anything wrong/weird about it.
    What possible reason could he have for wanting to see your baby pics?

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

I don't see anything wrong with this.. bbies and kids are cute, and it's before the age of puberty, if it's under seven.
    I would be a little curious and ask why, but obviously wouldn't have an issue showing a baby/kid photo
    Lol ppl here are acting like it's super weird or like he's a creep for asking.. i'm confused. I don't see anything wrong/weird about it.
    Last edited by Creamcake; 18-03-17, 12:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Morose
    replied

Originally posted by quark View Post
    Well he/she could still be a non-exclusive pedophile.
    loool

It's a weird question to be asked no doubt. I think if the woman asked it would be less weird but if a man asked a woman then yeah that's weird. Lyk why bland why?

Leave a comment:

• quark
    replied

Originally posted by Morose View Post
    Well the person clearly cannot be a pedophile based on that request, because they're marrying you now while you are an adult not a child.
    It depends on how they ask and the situation I suppose. For example you could be in the middle of a random conversation about something to do with childhood and the person that, at that moment, asks, though it was not a premeditated request.

Obviously if it's asked as one of those conditions as in 'I must see your baby picture before we proceed' then yeah that's weird.

What a weird thread looool

Just when you think you've seen it all on Ummah looool

You are amazed once more looool
    Well he/she could still be a non-exclusive pedophile.

Leave a comment:

• Morose
    replied

Well the person clearly cannot be a pedophile based on that request, because they're marrying you now while you are an adult not a child.
    It depends on how they ask and the situation I suppose. For example you could be in the middle of a random conversation about something to do with childhood and the person that, at that moment, asks, though it was not a premeditated request.

Obviously if it's asked as one of those conditions as in 'I must see your baby picture before we proceed' then yeah that's weird.

What a weird thread looool

Just when you think you've seen it all on Ummah looool

You are amazed once more looool

Leave a comment:

• oshirowanen
    replied

Originally posted by frh1 View Post
    How would you react?
    Like this

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied

When I read the q I was like

but then I was like oh he probs just wants to see what your hair is like

Leave a comment:

• Blueflame99
    replied

Weird

Leave a comment:

• Aloo
    replied

maybe they want to get an idea of what both of your offsprings would look like.

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied

Originally posted by frh1 View Post
    why i would ask a potential is very complicated for me to explain but its due to the question having relation to a culture and genetics of a an ethnic group sound weird i know.

wanted to see the question from a different perspective :1popcorn:
    So what this girl is saying is that she wants to check if you are from that ethnic group...and a baby picture will prove that? Not your current face..? Some people are so strange and take the cultural ethnic thing far too seriously...I
    Last edited by shay5; 09-04-16, 09:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• aynina
    replied

Is that a red flag??
    I wouldnt find it weird
    Id prolly face swap his and mine to know what out babies would look like

Creep level 10/10

Well thats more in an engagement level not potential maybe

Leave a comment:

• Serinity
    replied

Wut, a baby photo of whom? me? I look like 2 completely different people compared to my childhood photos, I think.

Leave a comment:

• frh1
    replied

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
    Can you speak English and also why did you ask a potential this question? :apathy::smilet-digitalpoint
    why i would ask a potential is very complicated for me to explain but its due to the question having relation to a culture and genetics of a an ethnic group sound weird i know.

wanted to see the question from a different perspective :1popcorn:

Leave a comment:

• EenieMeanie
    replied

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
    Can you speak English and also why did you ask a potential this question? :apathy::smilet-digitalpoint
    It's an expression loosely translated as: haha what silliness has happened here/ is going on here?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X