How would you react?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How would you react?

Maybe try to find the sexiest baby/childhood picture of me that I can find.

Comment

I am trying to figure out why its a problem:/ If he asks you for your childhood pic, you can ask him for his ))

Comment

My neighbors have excellent reviews about my childhood
        “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
          Red flag!
          :there: you'll find someone who will accept you for who you are!
          “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by shezad View Post
            I've always wanted to ask what does SMH mean?
            It means "smash my head"

Comment

I guess I would take it as a compliment. Maybe he thinks I'm so good looking now that he needs to validate I'm natural by looking at childhood pic lols
              Indeed we belong to Allah,
              and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Like everyone else has stated ...I'd ask 'whyyyy?' :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                  I guess I would take it as a compliment. Maybe he thinks I'm so good looking now that he needs to validate I'm natural by looking at childhood pic lols
                  I'm pretty sure he wants your childhood pic to see if you were ugly

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                    I'm pretty sure he wants your childhood pic to see if you were ugly
                    Yes, shame on him.

Comment

Originally posted by frh1 View Post
                      اَلسَّلاَ مُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ
                      A question for both brothers/sisters

please base this answer on how you *personally* would react and not as a response to previous posts or anything.

WWYD if a potential asked for a baby pic ( could be up to the age of 7 ) <--- yup i know 7 isn't a baby but you get the point
                      :wswrwb:

I thought these had to be shown by your mother as soon as she meets your potential spouse? was compulsory or something?
                      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                        Yes, shame on him.
                        Always be optimistic, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                          Always be optimistic, lmao
                          Tbh I wouldn't take it as a compliment initially. I would be very creeped out and would probably no longer want to pursue the prospect bc my gut would probably tell me not to. But right now thanks to UF, if one ever asked for that, I wouldn't be creeped out but I would think this guy is very shallow and i would not want to proceed further. Such a guy comes off as someone who analyzes and picks apart looks to the tiniest detail. which girl would want to be married to someone like that? Heck no.

Comment

Originally posted by frh1 View Post
                            اَلسَّلاَ مُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ
                            A question for both brothers/sisters

please base this answer on how you *personally* would react and not as a response to previous posts or anything.

WWYD if a potential asked for a baby pic ( could be up to the age of 7 ) <--- yup i know 7 isn't a baby but you get the point
                            Need some context...sounds like a pedophile to me....
                            Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                              Need some context...sounds like a pedophile to me....
                              :rotfl:
                              And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                              http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

:wswrwb:

I would give it straight away.
                                man was adorable once
                                Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Working...
                                X