Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you react?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How would you react?

    اَلسَّلاَ مُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ
    A question for both brothers/sisters

    please base this answer on how you *personally* would react and not as a response to previous posts or anything.


    WWYD if a potential asked for a baby pic ( could be up to the age of 7 ) <--- yup i know 7 isn't a baby but you get the point

  • #2
    Re: How would you react?

    I'd be creeped out. And would be a red flag for me.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: How would you react?

      Originally posted by Winter View Post
      I'd be creeped out. And would be a red flag for me.
      I second that sentiment

      I would certainly want to know why?

      it's an odd request,

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: How would you react?

        :salams

        I'd be like "What? Why?"
        La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
        (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
        Do not say about Allah but Truth.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: How would you react?

          :wswrwb:

          I would first ask him why then I'll bring my photo for him to see it.
          “And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than (his) jugular vein.” (Quran 50:16)

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: How would you react?

            Ermm why? That's a little weird. I'd probably tell him "if we get married in Sha Allah I'll show you" and then run for the hills because that is one odd request. Not the time or place to go down (MY) memory lane smh

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: How would you react?

              Originally posted by Aaliyah_h View Post
              Ermm why? That's a little weird. I'd probably tell him "if we get married in Sha Allah I'll show you" and then run for the hills because that is one odd request. Not the time or place to go down memory lane smh
              I've always wanted to ask what does SMH mean?
              He who loses money, loses much.

              He who loses a friend, loses more.

              He who loses faith, loses ALL.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: How would you react?

                Originally posted by shezad View Post
                I've always wanted to ask what does SMH mean?
                Shaking my head. Or in my case shaking my hijab (headscarf) so like
                Last edited by Aaliyah_h; 09-04-16, 11:22 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: How would you react?

                  [MENTION=135814]Intuition[/MENTION]

                  i was almost convinced but now it sounds like (shirqool)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: How would you react?

                    Originally posted by shezad View Post
                    I've always wanted to ask what does SMH mean?
                    'Shaking my head'

                    And yes, completety strange and creepy request.
                    Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: How would you react?

                      Is this question designed to make girls who stalk you to run away?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: How would you react?

                        Thanks for explaining that sis [MENTION=87226]Plumeria[/MENTION] [MENTION=136492]Aaliyah_h[/MENTION]
                        He who loses money, loses much.

                        He who loses a friend, loses more.

                        He who loses faith, loses ALL.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: How would you react?

                          Originally posted by frh1 View Post
                          اَلسَّلاَ مُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ
                          A question for both brothers/sisters

                          please base this answer on how you *personally* would react and not as a response to previous posts or anything.


                          WWYD if a potential asked for a baby pic ( could be up to the age of 7 ) <--- yup i know 7 isn't a baby but you get the point
                          I would react by asking why

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: How would you react?

                            Red flag!
                            I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                            Guide me on your path to your janna,
                            Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,


                            :love:Allah:love:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: How would you react?

                              Originally posted by frh1 View Post
                              [MENTION=135814]Intuition[/MENTION]

                              i was almost convinced but now it sounds like (shirqool)

                              I wouldn't mind if a potential I was considering asked for my childhood pics its just pics of me being a child no big deal.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X